there are no strings on me!

Thank @FallenKai14 for wanting a part 2

the amount of times I typed puppet made the word seem so strange

Puppet Master was not happy.

He had everything just as it should be.

L'manberg was in shambles.

Puppet P1 (there was another) had helped him save Puppet Anarchist by placing TNT.

Puppet Anarchist had killed Puppet Duck, and was preparing his army.

Puppet Father was securely (not very) in house arrest, after protecting his son.

Puppet Bee was terrified of him, and would do what he said regardless of his strings.

Puppet Fox was defying his father, taking offers for adoption.

Puppet Creeper had built the prison, exactly as he wanted.

Puppet Traitor was trying to get his kingdom back, and Puppet Fox adopted.

Puppet Glasses and Puppet Fire were searching for the right side of the argument.

Puppet Two-Face was unsure, caught in the crossfire, guilty but declared innocent.

Puppet Ghost was avoiding issues, trying desperately to find happiness.

But Puppet Discs.

His personal favorite, his appointed protagonist of the story only he could write...

Puppet Discs DEFIED HIS MASTER.

He had been the rebel from the start, being controlled to 'be the rebel right hand man', controlled to 'risk everything for his country', fight for 'freedom'. The exile was Dream's plan, he was showing Puppet Discs the real world, causing him to understand that Dream was his only true friend, the other's were just background characters.

But Puppet Discs, he was a bit too rebel-like. He wanted to cut his strings, he protested Puppet Master's every decision, questioned Puppet Master's intentions.

Puppet Discs was no longer a protagonist in Puppet Master's story.

Puppet Discs was taking Puppet Master's puppets for himself, freeing them

Puppet Discs had control over Puppet Anarchist. He held the strings of Puppet Two-Face, stolen from Puppet Master's own hands. He had convinced Puppet Ghost and Puppet Father to give their strings to him. He still held Puppet Bee's loyalty, and he was fighting Puppet Master for those strings every day. He was writing his own story.

Well, you know what Puppet Masters do when they find a puppet who doesn't follow his Master?

They are discarded, destroyed, and their scraps are used to make replacements.

That will happen to Puppet Discs very soon. Puppet Master is sure of that.

A/N wow do yall want more puppet stuff? you were very 'ooh what is going on this is different from what you usually do'

I just got a creative rush I guess

I love you all

Take care of yourself, and if you can't do that, take care of someone or something else

Please don't kill yourself

Your requests have been great, thanks for the inspiration

Bye Creators! (because your ideas have been great) (to be decided)

~Author/name to be decided