*Giggles*

Actor!Tommyinnit is out! After this, go read the first chapter!

TW: egg, kinda gory for a sec, capture, mind control, use of the nickname 'little human'

this is a really dumb one shot since i can't keep up with Dream SMP so i'm time travelling back to when the Egg was the huge thing.

Tommy struggled against Bad's hold. The tall demon was carrying him, tight around his arms so he couldn't move them. His legs were already restrained by a stealthy Antfrost.

"Let me fucking go!" He shouted as he was taken down to the Egg.

"I'm neutral! I don't hate the Egg! Just let me go!"

Antfrost smiled. "The Egg wants you, Tommy! When Egg can move, our job will be much easier!"

Unable to move, Tommy stilled. He couldn't fight both of them, plus he had no idea what the Egg could do. He'd have to comply.

But what did it want from him?

"Why does the Egg want me?" Tommy asked. Bad lowered them both to the ground.

"The Egg likes you, Tommy! Isn't that wonderful? And you'll like the Egg too, soon!"

Tommy growled. "What are you going to do to me?"

The Bloodvines closest to the Egg started shifting. The Egg itself seemed to change colors, rippling to a lighter red for an instant.

"Tommy," Antfrost started, "You have passion. So much passion. You are fiery, you are unchanging."

"The Egg can sense a difference in you. The Egg admires the way you stand out. And soon, you'll stand out even more."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Oh, nothing!" Bad smiled. "The Egg will do it for us!"

Without a moments hesitation, he shoved Tommy into the shifting Bloodvines, which instantly secured themselves around his body, although untying the ropes. Bad and Ant quickly left the room.

Tommy...

The Egg spoke.

Tommy...

He was made to kneel in front of the Egg. Tommy knew better than to struggle at this point. He'd have to accept his fate, no matter how gruesome.

Tommy... You are so beautiful. Tommy...

Tommy tried to speak, but his mouth wouldn't open.

Join me, Tommy... Be my host, be my body...

No. He can't do that. That's... No.

"No." 

He instantly regretted that decision. The Egg seemed to get angry, several Bloodvines lashing out suddenly.

I said... Be my host, be my body... I will- reword my command. You will be my host, and my body. 

A Bloodvine tilted his chin up. "Head high, little human," it seemed to say.

Wait, he understands plants now?

Or maybe...

Tommy... Don't worry. Just keep your head steady and open your mouth, okay?

No that is not okay.

Tommy levels a glare at the Egg. His mouth stayed shut.

"Little human, don't resist!" cried out a small vine.

"It's okay, little human!"

"Mama will help you!"

The voices started overlapping. He refuses to open his mouth.

And the Egg grows angry.

All of a sudden, he is slammed and held against a wall. He gasps for breath, and as he does, a Bloodvine shoves something liquid down his throat. It then covers his mouth.

Tommy... I do not like it when my children disobey me. But you can redeem yourself!

Tommy swallows the liquid. He can feel it in his stomach.

Good! That's my boy. Now come here!

He's released from the now happy Bloodvines. 

"Little human!"

"Brother!"

He doesn't know what that liquid will do, and he can't outrun both the Bloodvines and Ant and Bad.

Why would he want to leave anyway? Tommy walked over to the Egg. He sat next to it, leaning slightly on one side.

There you are!

The Egg giggled?, quietly wrapping him in Bloodvines. Then, it opened to reveal a small chamber. But wasn't there something inside the Egg?

Come home, my darling boy. We've been searching for you for so long.

Of course! He'd been taken away from Mama years ago, he'd even forgotten her and his Bloodvine siblings!

Tommy willingly entered the chamber. He was shut inside. It had a good amount of room, because Mama wouldn't want to trigger his claustrophobia or trauma.

Mama was good like that!

Tommy didn't notice the passage of time, too wrapped up in his ecstasy. He barely noticed the changes in his features, his new red eyes, his own pack of Bloodvines (his own children!) erupting from his body. His slowly reddening skin. 

When the Egg hatched, and his Mama died, it was very sad. But that was okay! Mama's Bloodvines died too, but he has his own.

Bad and Ant had been eradicated weeks prior.

Tommy smiled.

He went out to explore the land he once knew. He had to find a suitable place, and then settle down. His children would help him feed, and someday in the next five million years he would nurture an egg of his own, eventually losing his body to the egg, and pick a human to convert into his species, the rare ovum vitis.

Ovum vitae can only reproduce by interspecies evolution and conversion.

He smiled as he greeted the people he grew up with. 

"I'm still Tommy, you know."

And, millions of years later, when all traces of the dream SMP were gone, even their generations of children and years of history, when that was all wiped out..

If you were to travel there, you would see nothing but a door inside a hill. If you would dare to go through, you would see several blood red vines overtaking a small house. Should you go deeper, an inner cave, holding one large egg and the body of a small, twelve year old creeper hybrid.

A/N so yeah

I love you all!

no self harm or suicide please

Bye!

~Author