just a boy

hello again another update

trigger warning: death, VERY SAD

I sped-ran this chapter

NOT SHIPPING SAM AND PUFFY

Niki looked down at her target. Technoblade fidgeted behind her. Jack was luring the target over, where she would ambush him and the three would fight. Technoblade was going to have the final blow, but Niki and Jack wanted their justice.

The target and Jack were coming over. Now!

She sprang from the trees, Jack pulled out a sword and began donning armor. Technoblade stayed back.

The target was surprised, but that wouldn't be enough. The target is smart, cunning, and a very strategic fighter. The target has weapons and armor as well.

They engaged in battle, swords clashing. An axe flew through the air, but who threw it?

Niki ducked under the target's swipe, but the opening was not big enough for her to get a hit in. Jack was not even on her level, he wouldn't last against the target long.

Finally they had the upper hand. The target was pinned down, weaponless. Technoblade swung.

Someone else was here.

Sam's sword disarmed Niki, Puffy's subdued Jack.

Quackity, Fundy, and Tubbo were in position, surrounding Technoblade. Eret, Sapnap, and Punz backed them up.

"Why?" George asked.

"You know why." Niki spat out venomously. "He needs to go. He's caused all of our problems, if not for him we would all be in unity, living our lives!"

"He's become a liability." Jack stated. "We cannot trust him, and he cannot trust himself. He is therefore trusted by no one, and very dangerously so."

"I don't have a deep hatred or anything, he just betrayed me." Technoblade offered. "He didn't see me as a person."

"WHY?" Sam yelled. "THAT'S NO REASON TO KILL HIM!"

Technobade cocked an eyebrow. Niki glared rebelliously. Jack closed his eyes and ignored them.

~~~~~~~

Sam and Puffy knelt by their adopted son's body. Sam arranged him lovingly, so that it looked like he was resting. he placed the discs in his son's hands.

Puffy ran a hand through his hair. He always did like it just so.

Nobody bothered them.

The others took the prisoners and left the two grieving parents on their own.

They'd burn the body later, and scatter his ashes across the wind.

~~~~~~

"Bye MOM!" Tommy joked.

"Bye SON!" Puffy retorted. "Do the dishes when you get home, SON."

"Sure thing MOM."

~~~~~

"Take care of yourself!"

"Okay DAD."

"Yes I'll be your dad."

"...What?"

"Oh- I'm sorry-"

"I like that. Bye Dad!"

~~~

"Love you Mom!"

"You really think of me like that?'

"Well yeah Mom!"

"I love you too Son."

~~

I see them, crying over my body. Who were these people to me?

They seem attached. Well, I don't know them. 

Would Tubbo like to see me as a ghost?

Would Ghostbur?

What about Ranboo?

I should find somebody I know. Or introduce myself!

~

"Hi! My name's Phantommy! Who are you?"

...

"He was just a boy."

A/N hoo boy

I love you all!

Please don't self harm or commit suicide

reminder that you can message me, my inbox is welcoming to all, I offer distracting small talk, someone to rant to, somewhat okay advice, and good vibes!

Bye Chat!

~Tanner/River/parental title