Wedding Epilogue (to what story? [it's the gay one])

i'm going to change the book name to Tommyinnit Mostly Angst OneShots because sometimes i want to write normal one shots and if i make another book i won't update it

so i guess you guys won't know if i'm writing angst or not...

also some happy stuff in preparation for the angst soon to come

Tommy adjusted his tie. He was wearing a red button down, with a white tie. His slacks were white, too, and his belt was brown with a gold buckle.

Tommy was twenty-five now, and it was his wedding day.

His shoes were white, too, to match his color scheme. Sam would be wearing black and blue.

Niki and Puffy had done a little makeup on him. He was slipping on his suit jacket now, and he could hear the music.

Tommy walked with the pastor down the aisle. They were first in the procession, followed by the groomspeople and the other groomspeople. Because segregating people by gender was stupid, especially since neither he nor Sam wanted only men in their wedding party.

Then, Tubbo and Wilbur, his best men, and Eret and Purpled, Sam's best people. Somehow the three of them had become very good friends.

Then, Wilbur and Niki's son Joshua was the flowerboy. He focused attentively on his task, looking like a soldier on a mission. Behind him was Tracy, Nick's, Alex's, and Karl's adopted daughter. She held the ring pillow.

Originally their roles were switched but BOY did Tracy want to hold that pillow. And Joshua didn't mind at all.

Tommy took a deep breath, as he took the rings and pointed Tracy and Joshua to their seats. Sam was coming. Sam. Think of Sam.

There he was.

Sam's mother walked him in, his dad having died two years ago. She was wearing purple. And Sam...

Sam was wearing a blue button down shirt, black tie and suit jacket, and a mesmerizing dark blue skirt that went to his ankles. He had on black heels, too.

Sam smiled when he saw Tommy.

And Tommy was falling in love all over again.

~~~~~~

Fuck he's attractive in white and red.

Sam could barely breathe as he looked at his Star. His eyes, especially.

He fell for those eyes.

Sam and his mom walk down the aisle, slowly getting closer to the ceremony.

To his Tommy.

He reaches the altar.

The pastor speaks.

"And who gives the groom away to the groom?"

His mother is smiling. "I do."

She sits down, and Sam walks up the steps himself. He takes Tommy's hand as they face the pastor.

To be honest, they're both listening for the moments when they know to start listening. Other than that, they're just feeling. Feeling.

"-to this union. Should any of you oppose to this union, you had their entire relationship of several years to say something, you aren't allowed to now."

The audience chuckles.

"Time for the vows. Thomas Minecraft, do you take Samuel Wigton to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Do you, Samuel Wigton, take Thomas Minecraft to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

~~~~~~

Tommy opens his other hand, revealing the rings. He takes one, and, holding Sam's hand, gently slipped it on his finger. Sam does the same for him.

~~~~~~

"You may now kiss the- umm. Kiss each other."

A beautiful moment.

They looked each other in the eyes, as Tommy pulled Sam in closer. Sam closed his eyes as their lips met.

~~~~~~

"We're married."

"Yeah."

"How does that feel, Gummy Worm?"

"Oh that's an old nick name. Yours was Sour Patch."

"Yeah it was."

"And I don't even like gummy worms."

"Too bad."

"Well you never liked sour patch kids, I just called you that because you were so salty."

"Shut up, husband."

"Oh. We're married!"

A/N i have plans for things

I love you all!

Please try to avoid self harm, but if you do, TAKE PROPER CARE OF IT PLEASE!

Please do not kill yourself.

Bye Chat!

~Tanner/River/parental title