(you probably think this chapter's about you)

"Tommy, I don't know if you're becoming Wilbur, I don't know if you're good, I don't know if you're bad, all I know is you're obsessed with those, discs, and yourself, and nothing else matters to you!"

"I'm not selfish Tubbo, I'm angry! You exiled me and not Ranboo, you're so focused on your country that you're losing all your friends, and I can't trust you anymore!"

"I can't trust you either, you won't tell me who you are! I thought we were best friends!"

"Yeah, well I thought you were smart, and that's not true!"

"Who even are you Tommy?"

"I'm a nobody! Huh! Happy now that I've admitted it? You've made this whole place about you, Tubbo, and you pushed me to the side because you were scared I'd take your spotlight!"

"You think everything is about you!"

"Yeah, and that's because nothing is! Everything is about you, your country, your justice, your people, your screwed up ideas of peace, you put Phil in house arrest, you tried to execute Techno, everything you've done is for you! You don't consider anyone important unless they share your opinion! And I didn't, so you exiled me! L'manberg was supposed to be a place I could be free, instead you made it the one place I can't! You probably think this argument is about you too, damn it you're so self-centered I don't even recognize you when I see you!"

"...Tommy?"

"Good bye Mr. President."

A/N well there we go and I have eleven followers now what happened

Thanks so much I love you all

Please take care

Please don't commit suicide, my offer of a persuasive essay still stands

I love you so much you all are amazing people

Bye!