I'm a man

Trigger Warning: slight dysphoria, accidental/unintended transphobia

user1 donated £5

'ur not a man so you must be a girl'

Tommy laughed, trying not to show his hurt. "Well, user1, as a man, I can tell you that that wasn't very manly. I would know, as I am a man."

"You sure about that?" Wilbur joked. "Guys, get #girltommyinnit trending on Twitter."

"No, please don't, Wilbur." Tommy protested.

"Too late!" Wilbur smiled. "Guess you're a girl now."

No he wasn't. He wasn't a girl he was a boy his name was Tommy he used he him pronouns he was a boy not a girl not a girl-

"Hey, Tubbo!" Wilbur laughed. "Thanks for joining! Tommy's a girl now!"

"Aw that's cool Tommy, everybody we should start using she her when referring to Tommy!"

No no no please don't he doesn't want to be she her anymore his name is Tommy not Cindy please no no no no no

"Aw, Tubbo, I thought you of all people would defend me!" Tommy struggled to joke.

"Naw, you scream like a girl anyway."

It's not his fault he isn't allowed testosterone. It's not his fault he has to wear a binder and a packer. It's not his fault he has a fragile masculinity. 

He's a boy he's a boy he's a boy he's a boy he's a boy he's a boy he's a boy he's a boy he's a boy he's a boy. 

"-ommy? Tommy, you good? Tommy?"

"What?" Tommy asked, brought out of his thoughts. "Sorry, got stuck in my head. Was thinking."

"Ooh," started Wilbur, "were you thinking of what you were going to change your name to? Because I was thinking Laura."

No no NO! 

"...Tommy?"

Did he say that out loud. "I'm fine, Wilbur." 

Tommyinnit has ended the stream.

Tommyinnit has left the discord.

"I'm a man, right, Walter?"

A/N this one is literally me sometimes. I get all 'no no no I'm a man'. that's what happens when you're a gender fluid afab.

please take care of yourselves! 

I love you all and thank you to the people who are putting my stories on reading lists, it's getting me more readers!

don't commit suicide please

Bye!