#nameinnitchallenge

warning: t r a n s 

"-so I will be changing my online name within a week, boys." She said, ruffling her short hair. She didn't mind her hair, since she was a more masculine girl, but she wanted a different style. An undercut, to be exact. And she wanted to dye it a reddish pink, so that everyone knows she's a lesbian.

Whatever.

"And, what's more," she added. "Anyone who guesses my new online name correctly gets twenty pounds! Just use the hashtag #nameinnitchallenge so I can see!"

Chat was going wild. THE Tommyinnit was changing her channel name? Well, his, as far as they knew. 

She chuckled. "I'm so excited to see what you guys think, and no, this does not mean I will be going back to channelnutpig, okay? So don't waste your guess on that."

"Tommy what?" Wilbur said.

"Oh yeah did I tell you about this?"

"No..."

"Oh well. You can guess too then!"

She laughed, ending her stream as the giggles overcame her.

"Tommy what?"

She didn't wince at the deadnaming. How was Wilbur supposed to know? Besides, she's very good at not wincing to it, after all, she's been streaming as Tommy for quite a while now.

(Not much longer!)

Ha ha.

Jokes on them. They're gonna be so surprised.

Of course, they're going to guess stuff like 'Big Man' (ugh she hates that), and 'Adultinnit' (her persona may be childish but she isn't), and maybe even 'Tominnit' (she fucking hopes not), for the ones who are more daring.

But they will never guess her actual answer. It's a secret only her Mum, Dad, and editing class know.

In just one week, she'll change her username, come out as trans, and confirm lesbianinnit. In just one week, she'll begin the change into herself. In just one week, she'll start wearing a bust on stream. In just one week, she's going to show off that awesome white dress with pink and red parts. In just one week, she'll show off what she's learned from makeup tutorials and her Mum. In just one week, she's going to reveal that she has a girlfriend. In just a week, Eret's going to call her their lesbian sister. In just a week, everything's going to be amazing.

She's not going to let haters bring her down.

~~~~~~

Wilbur Soot @wilbursoot

okay. here we go. 
Thomasinnit.
#nameinnitchallenge

GeorgeNotFound @georgenotfound

you cant tell me I'm wrong
FriendOfGeorgeNotFound
#nameinnitchallenge

Dramatic Twitter Name @dtn

#nameinnitchallenge
ThomasTheTankEngine

Dreams Speedrun Music @dudududu

#nameinnitchallenge
Clementine

~~~~~~

Tommyinnit @tommyinnit

name change on all online platforms happening in ten minutes!

~~~~~~

She's so happy. She's got Twitch ready to stream, after all of this.

She's ready for the world to know.

Reloading...

jadeinnit is live!

~~~~~~

Jadeinnit @jadeinnit

come join twitch right now!

~~~~~~

"What's up, boys! It's me, Jade!" She smiled as the chat went wild.

"Yeah I'm a woman, glad to say it, now I can say what I mean! I actually hate all men, and I am in fact lesbian! Transinnit is a thing now, she/her are my pronouns. Well it's been a thing for a while, but- who cares! Any questions since nobody guessed jadeinnit for my new name?"

Donos came rolling in.

'JADE IS THE QUEEN! BOW DOWN TO HER.'

'TRANSINNIT I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A FANFIC THING WHAT THE HELL WATTPAD USERS PREDICTED THE FUTURE'

'COMING OUT STREAM POG I'M MTF LESBIAN TOO'

'thanks for telling us jade! we support you!'

The_Eret 'wait. POG! JADE THATS SO POG GOOD FOR YOU! are you using any hormone things rn?'

"No, not now, Eret. I haven't done anything except buy a dress, and a beautiful one might I add."

Jade laughed. She was so happy!

Everyone supported her, and the few who didn't, she'd send to Phil so he could ban them from everyone's chats.

"Anyways! LET'S GO PLAY SOME MINECRAFT!"

A/N ha ha jadeinnit

I love you all!

Please don't self harm or kill yourself

Bye Chat!

~Tanner/River/Your Parent

Tommyinnit (mostly) angst oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें