.as. the. world. caves. in.

Trigger Warning: death, explosions, descriptions of injuries

not a ship 

less of a songfic, more of a based off of with a few lyrics, maybe listen to the song while you read. (song is the title)

I have heard in the family dynamic Techno prefers to be considered as an old friend of Phil's, they have a lot of history. Thus, Uncle Technoblade came to mind with this idea.

(The wither idea did not go to plan.)

Tommy's legs were mangled, caught under rubble in an explosion.

(They'd needed Techno's weapons back.)

Tommy had a concussion, he was barely awake, thankfully.

(Ranboo and Fundy refused.)

Tommy's arm was broken, his chest and stomach bruised heavily, implying broken ribs.

(The wither was out of control.)

Tommy's lungs were only just breathing, air leaving his lungs with a threatening rattle.

(Everybody had come home to disaster.)

Tommy opened his eyes, searching for anyone, anything.

(He could see blurry bodies, everyone circling him.) 

They were talking to him.

(Just a minute ago he'd seen Technoblade.)

Where was Uncle Technoblade?

"Un-unc-" He wheezed. 

"Where unc-" 

A cough. A long one.

He couldn't breathe that didn't matter was Technoblade okay where was Uncle Technoblade?

"Toms?"

He knew that voice.

"Toms, it's me. It's your Unka Techie, I'm here."

"Unk. Unka Tech."

"Yeah, we're all going to die kid, what do you want before you go?"

"Unka Techie cuddles?" 

He wanted to be loved. He had very happy memories of Uncle Technoblade.

Training with the Blood God.

Farming with him.

Watching stupid T.V. shows.

Joking about arson.

And Unka Techie cuddles.

He never liked touch, but he always let Tommy have Unka Techie cuddles. So maybe that's what he wanted before he dies. Before they all die.

And here it is, our final night alive

Another explosion. They were all going to die here.

As the earth runs to the ground 

Technoblade lay with him. He spooned the young boy comfortingly, hugging him loosely to not aggravate his injuries. That didn't matter, they were going to die.

It's you that I lie with

There the wither was.

As the atom bomb locks in

Remember the silly T.V. shows? Remember Victorius?

It's you I watch T.V. with

The explosion, this time just underneath them. Technoblade and Tommy fell into the pit it created.

As the world

The screams of everybody else being caught by the withers. The rubble burying the two of them underground, with no hope of rescue from their now dead friends.

As the world caves in

A wither blows the rubble off of them.

It's you that I lie with

It aims.

As the atom bomb locks in

Tommy didn't care anymore. Neither did Technoblade. They were being watched by the ghosts of their friends, they didn't care.

Yes it's you I welcome death with

An explosion.

As the world

Another.

As the world caves in

There was nothing left of the island except broken bodies and rising dust.

As the world caves in

A/N this hits hard after the war for l'manberg

I love you all

thanks for 92 followers, remember, 100 by February 4th and i start revealing things about myself. go check out my book called unfinished, its a reader interactive book.

Take care

Please dont self harm or commit suicide

to the person I adopted, hi if you are reading. if you want to be adopted, just say so.

Bye Shitwads! (comment suggestions to change)

~Author/name to be decided