I'm a woman

I'm a man, part 2 because yall wanted more ftm Tommy and two people specifically asked, sorry can't find one's name so cant credit but second was

Trigger Warning: dysphoria, internalized transphobia, misgendering

Tommy sat on his bed for a while, almost crying with Betty in his lap, Walter next to him.

(him?)

She wasn't even a boy anyways, it was useless trying to tell Wilbur she was.

(he can't believe Wilbur betrayed him)

Why did Cindy even bind? Why practice her low voice for nothing?

(he just wants to be a boy)

She shouldn't lie to her friends.

(he always was and always will be a boy)

She should apologize right now, explain herself, and never let them use male pronouns for her.

(who is he?)

Cindy grabs her phone, going to contacts and clicking on Wobbler Spaghet.

"Hey, Wilbur?"

"Yeah, Toms, what's up I'm streaming by the way, chat can hear you."

"Oh good! I want to say this to everybody, so that's great!"

"What is it?"

"Well, you know how you made girl Tommyinnit trend yesterday?"

"Yeah? Have you picked a name yet?"

"Well, no. I have to say something. I am so sorry for lying to you and telling you I was a boy, that was a lie, everyone is born boy or girl, and I was born girl. I lied about my name, it's actually Cindy. I should be using she her like any other girl, and I am sorry for telling you otherwise."

"..."

"And I guess we shouldn't be friends, because you're a man and I'm a woman."

"This isn't a joke, is it?"

A/N part 3 perhaps?

I love you all

you all started saying you love me too...

Thank you!

I love you!

You're so nice and supportive. You are genuinely amazing people who make my life better because I think, who do I know that I can never manage to disappoint. and the answer is my readers! You are so amazing and happy and spread kindness and love and I bet if I told you the address of a racist person you'd go burn their house down, which is pretty great! I actually don't know any people to be racist, most of the people I know are nice. But seriously, I love all of you.

You make my day better in a more efficient way than my family, which is funny since they ought to know me well enough to do a better job than a bunch of strangers on the internet.

I love and appreciate all of you.

Please don't self harm or commit suicide.

Bye Shitwads! (because someone suggested something finally only one person has suggested) (to be decided)(if you don't wanna be called shitwads i guess you should suggest names)

~Author/name to be decided