Part 3 Puppet Master, Royal King

Part three because yall went crazy over the last two, i guess this will be the more regular content while i work on the rest

Dream, the Puppet Master only Tommy knows him as. He made a mistake showing himself to Tommy, to try and tell him his friends were caricatures. He'd opened Tommy's eyes, but drew him to the real conclusion, not the fake. Every Puppet Master ought to know, to never bring a puppet to the real world. But when he'd realized his mistake...

Dream saw him as an attempting Puppet Master, trying to ruin his storyline.

Dream wasn't quite right.

A puppet master leaves no choice for his puppets, controls everything they do, even the words they say, the way they think.

Tommy was not a puppet master.

He had no plot, he pulled no strings. He allowed others to take charge, make their own decisions, even if he thinks they're wrong.

Tommy is a king. He has his advisors, his generals, his army. He has his people, everyone has a voice, a different role to play, and he lets them decide which role is theirs.

Tubbo, playing the role of President.

Ranboo, pretending to be part of an elite assassin group.

Techno, a rebel, ready to destroy any government.

Ghostbur, a lonely dead man who just wants his memories and happiness.

Despite his arrogant thoughts, Dream was losing control.

And here's the thing. Dream is a Puppet Master. 

Everybody with common sense knows a Puppeteer is nothing but a Jester, an hour or two of entertainment to a bored king in his free time.

A/N here it is! i wonder what will happen next...

thank you for reading

I love you all.

emphasis on the all.

Please try to self harm less than usual

Please don't kill yourself or you won't get part 4 of the Puppet series!

Bye Audience! (because you seem to be enjoying the puppet show) (to be decided)

~Author/name to be decided