1 v 1 v 1?

Part 5? of the Puppet series because you guys are going crazy and i sort of have a plot

Puppet Demon was acting... strange.

He was never involved in the wars, Puppet Master had made sure of that.

He wanted Puppet Demon to have a different role, wanted a character who'd try so hard to stay away he'd be in the very heart of everything.

But when he was going to begin the Puppet Demon epic story arc, he discovered that his strings had been switched out with decoy strings.

Puppet Demon had always been more of a Marionette, more delicate, in need of much more control and a watchful eye, which was why he was such a background character.

On his own, although broken, Puppet Demon was dangerous, to Puppet Master, to Puppet Discs, and especially to himself.

Puppet Master can only hope he regains control before Puppet Demon falls to the floor and his delicate wood structure shatters. Puppet Master didn't want to have to sweep up the stage before the next act.

Oh, look, Puppet Glasses. He'd better stop zoning out. He wouldn't want his playthings to realize they were just toys.

A/N here's another one

i dont know how long this series will be

Take care

I love you all

You all deserve love

Please don't self harm or kill yourself

Bye Puppets! (because this is the Puppet series) (To be decided) (you can suggest names)

~Author/name to be decided