Out Of My League

She's a girl on Instagram.

They're an enby on Twitch.

Together they are a teenage couple in an open relationship.

And Tommyinnit is in love with both of them.

He's polysexual, which, for him, includes women and non binary people. He's polyamorous too, it would seem. He just wants to be their third party. He wants to be the one to make them a throuple.

But he wouldn't have a chance. Cherry Indigo, an omnisexual on Instagram, doesn't like boys when they are blonde, and Mango Cerulean is trixic, non binary attracted to women, although they like the term lesbian too.

He wants them. He wants what they're offering, but they aren't offering it to him.

Damn it all. He wants Mango to laugh at his jokes, their laugh is beautiful. He wants Cherry to smile when she sees his comments on her posts, on an alternate account, of course.

It makes him want to cry. It makes him actually cry. He jokes about the girl he was with when he was telling his story on stream, but he never actually wanted to kiss her. They were good friends, but he wasn't attracted to her and she wasn't attracted to him.

He'd said that with her permission, to keep the fans excited.

He'd been asked out before, three or four times, and he'd rejected each one. Well, two of them were trying to use him for fame, but he rejected the others.

It'll all be fine, though. He'll get over Cherry and Mango someday.

It doesn't matter.

The two of them are out of his league anyway.

A/N i'm sorry about this chapter it was written on Good Friday and I was sad, because as a Christian it was a day of mourning for me. (also celebration but I was sad)

I love you all

Please do not self harm or kill yourself

Bye My Loved Ones!

~Author