I kissed a boy (and I liked it)

not shipping anyone, for clarification please read the whole thing, this is not a tommy x oc or anything i swear i'm just using things to make it angsty if i should take this down tell me

Trigger warning: implied cutting but just for a second, mentioned homophobia

also you know you have an mcyt problem when you read mazda as dadza

Hi children and sister! (bc its weird putting that at the end)

He was sitting in the living room, Dad sitting across from him. Wilbur was on his left, Techno and Tubbo on his right.

"You keep getting into fights, Tommy." Dad started. "You can't keep doing this. You need to tell us why you're getting into fights. If you're getting bullied, we can handle it."

Tommy sighed. "It's not that, Dad. There aren't any bullies at school."

"Then what is it?"

Could he tell them? Tell them what Brad saw? Tell them what Brad and Jeremy did to him? What they did to Sam? sorry brads but brad is such a bully name

"It's... Brad and Jeremy don't bully people, they just... disagree with me and saw fit to punch me, and Sam was agreeing with me so they punched him too."

Techno looked up from his phone. "Lie. You'd be throwing a tantrum if somebody punched you for that. You're hiding something."

"Well maybe I am Technoblade, you've hidden many things in your past." Tommy shot back defensively, hinting at the other's habits with a razor.

Dad lay a pacifying hand on Tommy's knee.

"Tommy, I can't help you if I don't know what's going on."

"Well I don't need your help and you don't need to know."

"I'M YOUR FATHER TOMMY, YES I DO!"

Tommy flinched back as Dad finally gave up.

"YOU ARE GOING TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF OR YOU ARE GROUNDED!"

"Fine!"

The room fell silent, all eyes on him, was he really doing this.

"Brad caught me and Sam alone. He called Jeremy over."

"What were you doing to provoke him?"

"I..."

Tommy mentally apologizes to Sam, their secret wasn't a secret anymore.

"Tommy?" Dad prompted.

"Brad and Jeremy didn't like what we were doing because Sam and I were... kissing. He's my boyfriend."

A/N leaving this here because i like it, maybe a part two will happen, if so, nothing will be shippy and Sam will probably not show up

I love you all (yes that means you, *points at the people who doubt me*)

Please do take care

Please avoid self harm and suicide

Bye Chat!

~River/most variations of parental titles