"We love you too..."

Trigger Warning: mentions of suicide, mentions of once being suicidal

this is part 2 of "You know I love you guys, right?" suggested by peron whose name isnt showing up

yall go read Unfinished, its a book you get to help me write

"That was funny!" Tubbo laughed. "I bet Tommy's mum told him to do that!"

"Yeah, it was, huh..." Techno mumbled, suspicious. Those words sounded quite a bit like ones he's said before, and that was back when...

Surely not. yall remember that

"Oh no."

"Techno, you good?" Phil asked.

"Oh no this is bad Phil, Wilbur, Tubbo does anyone have Tommy's parents numbers?" 

Techno was agitated, to say the least.

"Um I do!" Tubbo yelled. "Are you okay Technoblade?"

"I'm fine!" He growled. "Call Tommy's parents now, tell them to check the bathrooms in their house!"

"Why?"

"Just do it!"

"Okay!" A phone rang.

"Hello Mrs. Parker! Um, so Technoblade, a friend of Tommy and me, says he needs you to check the bathroom? I don't know why, but he sounds really scared. You're going there now? Okay!"

A long pause. Then Tubbo was screaming.

"What is it! Are you okay? I can't understand you!"

"Tubbo?" Phil asked.

Tubbo was muted for a long time.

Techno knew already.

"Tommy-Tommy's dead in the bathroom. He's killed himself."

A/N part 3??? you know it. i am preparing the one shots that were suggested a while ago and got buried.

I love you all

take care

thanks for 98 followers

please dont kill yourselves or self harm

hi if you are reading my three children and several other children from that one comment section where the one guy said i could co-parent the people they adopted. (wanna be my child? just ask)

Bye Cacti! (if you want a change, make it yourself.)

~Author/name to be decided