Just Tubbo

tw: slight abandonment

summary: tubbo hasnt had the best relationships

recommended music(maybe i'll start doing this): Mitski, specifically I want you

In the beginning it was just Tommy and Tubbo. The inseparable best friends who raised a ruckus and caused chaos everywhere they went.

Eventually this became Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo. The three who began the nation of L'Manberg, who had fought and fought and won.

Then they were exiled, and it was Schlatt, Quackity, and Tubbo. The tyrannic president and the two who could not fight him.

Then Schlatt died, and Wilbur blew up Manberg, and Phil killed Wilbur, and it was just Tommy and Tubbo.

Things were looking up when it became Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo. Once Tommy had warmed up to the new friend the three started just as many riots as when it had only been two.

George's burnt house. Tommy's exile.

When Tubbo had tried to fix things and only made them worse.

Then it was Tubbo and Ranboo. Then it was Tommy and Techno.

The third bombing of L'Manberg, or perhaps the first bombing of New L'Manberg.

Dream, ready to kill him.

Punz, accepting Tommy's plea.

Locking Dream away forever.

Then Tommy died, and it was just Tubbo and Ranboo and Michael.

And Tommy was gone, the last traces of the first L'Manberg wiped out with him.

When Tommy came back he was different. It was Tommy and Revivebur, Tommy and Quackity, Tommy and Slimecicle, Tommy and Shroud.

It was Tommy and Tubbo and Ranboo and Michael.

Tommy left.

It was Tubbo and Ranboo and Michael.

Michael disappeared.

It was Tubbo and Ranboo.

Ranboo died.

It wasn't Tubbo and Ghostboo.

It was just Tubbo. Tubbo and Michael.

And then it was just Tubbo.

A/N anyone else in a mitski spiral?

I love you all. You have my support.

Please don't self harm or commit suicide.

Bye!

~Author