IM BACK AND IM MAKING IT EVERYONES PROBLEM

So I finally got access to a computer again and I'm getting back into writing. Not sure if I'll get back into writing Tommyinnit angst but if I can't I'll at least try to end with a bang. I'm editing a possible update to Family, and I'm writing a DC TimBern fanfiction which is incredibly likely to be fully written. (But LJ, you ask, you haven't finished a single story, to which I say, I fell out of my tommyinnit fixation but I still love TimBern so much that I think I'll at least get very close to finishing the book. Also I haven't even published it so there's still time to quit quietly with no one knowing.)

I am trying to give at least something to the people who read Family, because man I abandoned that book for a long time. 

And also I just didn't have a computer so I couldn't write for a long time. But yeah I got huge writers block and then I was like wow that whole book was written rather poorly. Like seriously reading it over again I'm a little ashamed of myself because I really could have written it better. 

Anyways, I'm going to see if I can write a oneshot for you guys, I'm glad to be back, happy holidays, sorry I disappeared for like a year, you all are amazing human beings and I hope you have a wonderful year! 

-LJ