Mama (I like boys who like boys)

part 2 to I kissed a boy (and I liked it)

Hi my children and sister!

Tommy stood up and left the room before anyone could react. He rushed into his bedroom, pulled his phone from his pocket, and clicked Contacts.

Calling hot bitch<3

"Babe, I'm sorry."

"What's wrong Sour Patch?"

"My family found out."

"..."

"Dad saw the bruise and got worried, and then there was a family meeting, and they forced me to tell!"

"Hey hey baby it's okay. I promise, we'll get through this. I'm not mad at you."

"Okay. Can I... meet you in our spot?"

"I'll be there in a minute."

"See you."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Tommy hung up the phone and grabbed his coat. He slipped his phone in his pocket and zipped it up so he could run. The door was locked so Dad couldn't get in.

Tommy slipped out of the window and quietly snuck out of the backyard, beginning to jog once he'd reached the sidewalk. They lived near a park, and in the park was a secret place where he would hang out with Sam.

He ran to the tree, climbing up to see Sam.

How did he manage to redo his hair in the time it had taken Tommy to get there?

His long, thick brown hair was in a neat man bun. His sky blue eyes twinkled the second he saw Tommy.

"Sour Patch!"

"Gummy Worm!"

Sam hugged him, and everything was okay. Sam was there.

"I didn't want to tell them."

"It's okay, we can work through this. We're going to have to talk to your family, maybe they could meet mine."

"Your mum is pretty nice."

"What can I say, she knows I've hit the jackpot when it comes to boyfriends."

Tommy chuckled.

"We need to do this now."

"If you're sure."

Hand in hand, Tommy and Sam walked back to Tommy's house, they could already see the family outside searching for Tommy. 

"Here Dad!" Tommy yelled.

They turned around. 

"Tommy!" Dad shouted, relieved. 

A/N haha guess you have to wait for part 3

i love you all

Take care, please do not self harm or commit suicide

Understand that you are enough. if you give your all, you are enough. if you give some, you are enough. if you give a little, if you don't give anything, you are still enough.

you don't need to earn compliments, you don't need to earn friends.

You don't need to allow bad people to speak into your life.

Bye Chat!

~Tanner/most variations of parental titles