War

Trigger Warning: none I think except implied death

oh wait tommy and tubbo fight (should that be a trigger warning?)

Tommy had to think. What was this?

Why did Tubbo think he was the one to betray L'manberg?

No matter now. 

What can he do? 

Don't think just say.

"You know what Tubbo?"

The fight stopped. Everybody was looking at him, listening to him, waiting for him to speak. It felt good.

"You have started a war Tubbo, but this one isn't L'Manberg versus Dream, it isn't L'Manberg versus Technoblade, it's Tubbo versus Tommy."

Tommy gestured to the people around him.

"I am perfectly serious. I didn't blow up the community house, I never betrayed you, and you sure as hell were invited to my party, you were the first invitation I wrote. Everyone else,"

He began to walk away, towards his secret fort in the nether.

"Pick your sides. But just know, you can either side with the man who is Dream's puppet, or the man who has never listened to Dream. You can side with the man who fears Dream to a fault, or the only man alive that Dream fears. Make your decisions."

The next day, L'Manberg was destroyed. The next day, Tubbo lost his presidency.

The next day, Tommy's trusted companions joined the biome, a secret, government-free area Tommy had been building since exile.

The next day, LavaTown was founded.

The next day, the message rang out in chat, Tubbo_ lost his third and final life whilst trying to escape Regret.

A/N woah this one just happened

I love you all

Take care

Please do not self harm or commit suicide (also if you are considering, please I beg you call a suicide prevention hotline, and also if you commit suicide you won't know the ending of the Puppet series so...)

hi to my child(possibly children if the other person says yes)

Bye Shitwads! (suggest a name change if you want one)

~Author/name to be decided