Interlude (In which Socks and his boyfriend meet a selectively mute teenager)

hi everyone!

"Hey Blaza!" Socks called out to his best friend as he walked from his house. "Someone's asked the system for a new server, and the system picked us! So, tell everyone to be on their best behavior-"

"Socks we don't behave ever!" Blaza cut in. He adjusted the ears of his orange bear suit. Of course, he was taking precautions so as to not remove his sunglasses.

"Well do it now, Blaza!" 

Socks adjusted his second helmet. Wearing two space helmets could be very dangerous. He knew this by logic. Definitely not by giving his boyfriend a concussion when the loose one fell off.

Socks was a spaceman. He wore an orange and white space suit, with one orange helmet on his head, and a white one hot glued on top of that. He also wore his trademark socks, colorful stripes that made up his symbol.

He had brown hair and a short brown beard thing. The bit of Blaza's hair that stuck out of his suit was yellow.

"Well I don't want to overwhelm them. You and Meme go."

"Sure thing. Meme's got to feed the cows first."

"I'M HERE SOCKS, BE PATIENT NEXT TIME!" The town's resident doctor ran up to Socks, still sliding on his white lab coat over his cookie monster onesie. His stethoscope wasn't a problem, since it never left his neck.

"So where are we going?"

"Spawn, dummy."

"SOCKS! Come on!"

The two of them hurry towards spawn. The teenager will arrive soon.

~~~~~~

A tall blonde boy, in a red and white T-shirt. He wears khakis and red sneakers. His eyes, an icy blue, seem dull.

Meme doesn't know how to approach this kid. According to Socks, he had trauma, and as a doctor, he knew that trauma had many triggers.

He looks over to Socks. Do something. He tries to say with his expression.

Socks understands. He always does.

"You're new around here, Tommyinnit, right? Searching to find yourself, my information said."

Tommyinnit nodded. He motioned with his hands, a 'no' gesture. 

"No what?" Meme asked. "No you aren't finding yourself?"

He shook his head.

"Your name, then?"

He nodded. Time to step in. (wow this kid needs parental figures)(Socks and I can do that)

"Can we call you Mystinnit then? Like, mystery? Because you don't want your name?"

Mystinnit nods deeply. He liked it!

"Well," Socks started, "I'm Socks, and this is Meme, my boyfriend. We're adopting you because you clearly need it."

YES! They both wanted to adopt the kid and now it's happening!

This is going to be great.

A/N yay more sock smp!

I love you all!

Please do not self harm or commit suicide.

Bye Chat!

~Tanner/River/parental titles