(not a woman, not a man)

Trigger warning: Abuse, dysphoria, transphobia, death, murder

user1 donated £10

'ur not a man ur a child'

"I beg to differ," Tommy started. "I am the manliest man! I am no child! How dare you user1!"

He tried not to let it show how much he loved and hated the donation.

Time skip

"Bye stream!" 

Tommy stood up from zir chair. Ze was still thinking about that donation.

Why couldn't ze get it out of zir head? The dono called zim a child. Ze didn't like that. But ze did like the 'ur not a man'. Even if it was meant to be mean, ze loved it.

not a man not a man not a man not a man not a man! Yes, not a man! 

Tommy let zirself think this for a minute. Ze stretched, and winced in pain. It had been several hours since ze'd put on zir binder.

Quickly, Tommy stripped off zir shirt, sliding off zir binder with practiced ease. Zir chest ached.

Oh fuck. Ow. Ze shouldn't have worn it for this long.

"Young woman, you're done streaming now, go empty the dishwasher!" Mum called from her room.

Young woman. That hurt more than zir chest. "Got it Mum!"

Tommi put one of her bras on, and a pink shirt. Tommi almost cried as she changed into more feminine pants, and left her room.

She walked down the stairs, chest still sending waves of pain through her nerve receptors. She saw her dad in his office, he didn't look up.

Tommi continued to the kitchen, opening the dishwasher. She pulled out the casserole dish from last night, and accidently jabbed it against her ribs.

"OW, FUCK!" She screamed. The casserole dish shattered against the floor.

"Toms, are you alright?" Dad rushed in the kitchen. "Toms, don't move, I'll get the vacuum. Where did it cut you?"

"No, Dad, it didn't cut me," Tommi panted, struggling to breathe. "I-it jabbed my ribs, and I just took off my binder-" 

"Toms, your ribs might be broken, I'm gonna have to send you to the hospital." Dad started vacuuming the floor as Tommi finally caught her breath.

"No I don't wanna go to the hospital Dad I'm fine I swear please don't make me go there they're gonna tell Mum I bind sometimes I can't-"

"Hey, hey it's okay, I'll talk to your mother about it, see if she'll turn around."

"No no no she's gonna hate me Dad I don't want her to hate me-"

"MY DAUGHTER WEARS A WHAT!?"

"Sarah, please calm down, I'm taking Toms to the hospital, yes Tommy wears a binder-"

"NOT IN THIS HOUSE SHE WON'T!"

stop stop stop stop

"Tommy uses ze/zim/zir pronouns, Sarah, and you will respect that!"

please stop please stop

"I won't be doing anything, Tommi will be doing something, she'll be grabbing her shit and leaving! I won't have her in my house, Kerry!"

don't fight anymore please

"This is MY house too, Sarah Olivia!" 

please don't fight I'm sorry I'll leave

"Well, I don't care, Kerry Francis Simons!"

"Well I pay all the bills!" 

"I put Tommi in this world, I can take her out of it!"

"Then why don't you?" Tommi asked. 

"Why don't you? If you want me dead so much do it yourself!" 

"Maybe I fucking will!"

Mum grabbed a knife from the dishwasher and drove it into Tommi's aching chest. 

Dad screamed.

Tommy-Tommi? She couldn't think, ze couldn't hear, he couldn't see.

Everything was blurry.

"S-sorry, Dad."