Lonely

Trigger Warning: i dont think anything

this is a Tubbo chapter with a bit of Tommy

After he'd exiled Tommy, things had been different. He couldn't figure it out.

Ranboo started distancing himself.

Fundy would stop and stare.

Quackity acted normal, until Tommy wasn't invited to the Christmas party.

Ghostbur was strange as usual, until Tommy had disappeared.

Niki always had a quizzical look on her face.

Dream walked in and out of L'manberg, disrespecting all the rules, and not listening to anybody.

Ponk would randomly place TNT in front of him, that he'd have to destroy.

Eret avoided him.

What was wrong with his friends?

What had he done?

He'd given in to Dream, exiled Tommy, not visited Tommy like Dream wanted, he'd gone after Technoblade in retirement for justice, why are they ignoring the boy who rules their nation?

Where did everyone go?

~~~~~~~~~

"Wow, Tommy, nice party!" Eret laughed.

"Thanks, Big E." Tommy said, handing Niki a cake to slice.

"Don't thank the child, this is my house, thank me," Technoblade grunted from the horse racing track. He and Badboyhalo were going to race, several people were betting on them.

To the north, Quackity, Karl, Skeppy, HBomb, Puffy, George and Sapnap were acting out scenes from a makeshift stage, entertaining everyone who wasn't betting on the horse race.

Ran and Boo were happily chatting with each other, catching up on their shared life.

Eret was right.

Everything was so nice, especially when the people around you are true, trustworthy friends, who wouldn't betray you like a puppet.

A/N welp here's this chapter

I love you all

Take care

hello my child if you are reading

Please dont self harm (lets see how long you can go without)

Please don't kill yourself

Bye Shitwads! (again, the name stays until another suggestion) 

~Author/name to be decided