party favor

Trigger Warning: not really anything, but this is a Tubbo-centric, because I couldn't figure out how to do it from Tommy's perspective. 

Tubbo smiled. Today was his birthday! He was having a party, everyone important was there, that is to say, everyone but Tommy. The only thing was that Eret, Niki, Fundy, and Quackity were acting a little bit off, but that's okay.

His communicator buzzed. 

Incoming call from Not my best friend anymore.

He hit decline. Today was about him, not Tommy.

Niki stepped onto the stage. 

"Can I have your attention, please? Eret, Fundy, Quackity and I would like to make a toast." Oh, how sweet of them! Tubbo loved his citizens.

Everyone gathered. Niki held up her comm. "Hang on, I had it written down. Ah, there it is!"

She pressed a button, and his voice filtered through the air. "This is for Tubbo's birthday. I wanted to congratulate them, even if I couldn't be there."

Tubbo didn't like that. Tommy was exiled for a reason.

"Hey, call me back when ya get this,

Or when you've got a minute.

We really need to talk."

What is this about?

"Wait, you know what? Maybe just forget it,

'Cause by the time you get this,

Your number might be blocked." 

Blocking a number? No one ever does that! Blocked numbers are permanent!

"Stay and blah, blah, blah.

You just want what you can't have."

He can have anything, they're the president...

"No way, I'll call the mods.

If you don't stop, I'll call your dad."

The captain??

"And I hate to do this to you on your birthday.

Happy birthday, by the way."

Then why would you?

"It's not you, it's me and all that other bullshit.

You know that's bullshit, don't you, babe?"

Their friendship wasn't bullshit, Tommy was!

"I'm not your party favor."

Of course not, what did he mean? Tubbo only grew more confused when Fundy started singing too.

"Look, now I know we coulda done it better,"

"But we can't change the weather," Niki?

"When the weather's come and gone." Eret had a very nice singing voice.

"Books don't make sense if you read 'em backwards.

You'll single out the wrong words,

Like you mishear all my songs." Quackity too, huh.

"You'll hear stay and blah, blah, blah." That was Tommy, but not from the communicator...

"You just want what you can't have." "Tommy, get off this land now."

"No way," That was all of them. "I'll call the cops.

If you don't stop, I'll call your dad." "I'm gonna warn you, Tommy, leave, Eret, Niki, Fundy, Quackity, this is your chance to stop working with him." The five of them looked at each other, and started walking towards the portal? Tommy stopped and stayed behind.

"What's going on?" Sapnap asked. Tommy ignored him to look at me. He smirked. "They're leaving." "Wha-you can't do that!" King George protested. Tubbo was lost for words. Tommy walked to the entrance of the portal, and opened his mouth one more time.

"And I hate to do this to you on your birthday.

Happy birthday, by the way.

It's not you, it's me and all that other bullshit.

You know that's bullshit, don't you, babe?

I'm not your party favor."

You have been blocked by: Not my best friend anymore.

A/N sorry about the songs I just was listening to Billie Eilish thanks for reading

please use alternatives to self harm instead of the real thing

make sure you're eating and drinking enough water

please don't kill yourself

Bye