...He knew Friend was in his house...

hello my family

would you be interested in actor!Tommy for a book? because i'm in the process of planning for when some of my other stuff is finished. 

When at least two of my books are complete, I will publish my platonic oc and tommy fic. and perhaps after another book is done, i'll have actor!Tommy if you guys think that would do well.

Phil.

The man who called himself Wilbur and Tommy's father.

How dare he?

He's just going to hurt Ranboo, that lovely boy who Wilbur had never met, who'd only known Ghostbur.

Ghostbur, so innocent, unknowing, who can't remember when he was Wilbur.

Sometimes Wilbur wishes he was his ghost form, not the copy.

He'd be able to fix half of the problems.

Phil.

He wasn't a father. He was a man, a horrible man.

He would do anything for his favorites, even killing Wilbur when he'd asked.

What kind of father kills his son?

Sons.

Sometime after Dream was put in jail, after Tommy built a hotel, after the SMP began to be corrupted by the blood vines...

Tommy was thinking of Phil. That's what he'd heard Tommy tell Ghostbur.

It's all Phil's fault.

It's Phil's fault It's Phil's fault It's Phil's fault It's Phil's fault It's Phil's fault

He knew what he was doing to his sons. 

He knew the mistakes he was making.

He knew he deserved nothing.

And, Wilbur doesn't usually listen to Ghostbur, but...

...He knew Friend was in his house...

A/N okay this one was better in my head

I love you all. That means all of you. There are no exceptions.

Please do not self harm or kill yourself. If you kill yourself, you leave behind a community of readers and writers who will miss you. When my sister was suicidal (luckily she's not in danger anymore), one reason she didn't commit was because she knew what it would do to her siblings. People will hear about you being dead, and their hearts will break. People care about you. Please don't do it, for your sake, and for the benefit of this community.

I love you.

Bye Chat!

~Tanner/River/parental title