Just keep breathing (and breathing and breathing)

part 2 to 'I can't breathe' 

hi children, siblings, and parents!

They could never know.

Never.

She knew she couldn't tell them.

She and her parents had talked about this a lot when she first started streaming. About who she would be on camera.

They called her Tom when she was streaming, to help keep up appearances.

She wanted to tell them.

What has to happen for her to tell them?

They have to be able to receive it. Check.

She has to be ready. Check?

Her parents have to agree. Check. (because Fatherinnit had been trying to get her to do it for a while now, he said it would be good for her mental health)

She has to be able to handle any backlash. Maybe check. 

Sure there would be hate, but she always will have haters.

Sure it'd blow up, but she was used to that.

Was she really not ready, or was she faking it?

She was ready.

~~~~~~

"Wassup chat!" She yelled. "Today is a big day, very important stream happening, and it isn't connected to the SMP!"

She had a huge smile on her face.

Inside she was panicking. But it's okay.

She used a breathing method almost daily.

"So, I don't know how to do this, and I am scared." She explained. 

"But this is something I want to do, and it needs to happen."

Deep breaths.

She'd messaged everyone, they all were hosting her.

"I just wanted to say, and I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this, a lot of it. But that doesn't matter to me, because I am right."

Now do it!

"My name is Lilyinnit and my pronouns are she/her!"

Lily smiled.

She stood up, revealing her white and red striped skirt. Ooh she could make skirt merch!

"This is me, in my favorite skirt! I have dresses too!"

A donation.

user9 donated $3

please do a fashion show lily!!

"Fuck yes." Lily laughed out of pure joy.

Going to her closet, she pulled out her  two dresses, three other skirts, and the shirts she used in those outfits.

"I'll be in my  walk in closet changing for a minute okay?"

Her cheeks hurt, she was smiling so wide.

She slipped on her plaid purple and black skirt, then tucking in a black camisole and buckling a black belt. She then put on her purple flannel, keeping it unbuttoned.

She felt amazing as she showcased it to her viewers.

They showed her the same support for her violet sundress.

And the skirt with roses.

And the blue-green dress that reached the floor and brought out her eyes.

The trans flag skirt (they really loved that one).

All she had to do was breathe.

A/N double update because i said so

I love you all for who you are, for who you want to be, for who you used to be, and for who you are going to be. I will never stop loving you. Please understand, even if your family hates you, there are people on this website who don't want you to leave us. 

Please do not self harm, and please do not kill yourself. Because if you do, I will miss you, I will mourn you, the wattpad community will wonder where you've gone and why you haven't been active, and also you won't get part 3 of Tommy's boyfriend, or any of the other books you enjoy that aren't finished.

Also, deciding to not kill yourself is such a powerful move. it proves how strong and amazing you are, that you are constantly fighting, and you still win. You have not lost once to suicide, wanna know how I know? you are reading this right now.

maybe you have attempted, but you aren't dead, right? You are still worthy of living your life.

man it gives me so much happiness to encourage people

Bye Chat!

~Tanner/River/whatever parental title you desire