𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝...

This chapter is sponsored by the chick version of Deuce and Ace, forming a heart and the one who requested to me to add events in this story such as this. Thank you to @FWPlacencia623 for requesting once again!

Please also watch this 'Cherry Hunt' by Luz and the Video by 藤墅. It reminds me of Ghost Marriage for some reasons or because their suits are in this video I think.

👻𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭: [𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭: 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲]👻

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

Just a normal day in Ramshackle, but a bit different. (Name)'s figure was covered with black and dark violet, presenting her depression while she cleans the windows. Crowley placed 'magic-restricting cuffs' on her, forbidding her to use magic for a whole week...

"Don't wanna! Don't wanna!" Grim whined, crying crocodile tears. He then throwed the rug, "I ain't scrubbing the floor with that smelly rug."

"Can you please stop whining for once?" (Name) favored. Turning her head to view her shoulder, "You lost and that's your fate." She added, returning to her cleaning.

Yes, they're renovating the Ramshackle Dorm...

"Plus, we already decided by rock, paper, scissors." Carla added, while removing the cobwebs in the upper walls using a duster.

Grim huffed, "Again! I won't lose again and I'm confident when it comes to challenging again!" He reassured.

Pantherlily shook his head and chuckled, "Fine. Let's challenge again!"

"No, thanks. I'm good with my job." Happy smiled while sweatdropping. He's fine at scrubbing the dirty moss on the walls.

"I'm just gonna change my water." (Name) permitted, entering the bedroom with a bucket in hand.

Grim and Pantherlily glared at each other before a voice boomed on them...

"HEYYYYYYYYYY!"

They all turned around and saw 3 ghosts. All of them are wearing white-themed tuxedo and a white captain hat. The one in between is kinda fat and the left, along with the right, were skinny...

"You dirty rats!" The 'kinda' fat ghost seemed to be describing the cats. "What are you all doing here?!"

Happy groaned and turned his head, "It's you guys again..." Until he noticed something odd. "It's not it?"

Carla raised her eyebrow, "You look different than always..." She added, also agreeing.

"This mansion is going to become the guest house of our princess!" The ghost declared and cue for (Name) to ran out of the room.

"The dorm head won't allow that because she's al--?!" Happy's mouth were covered by (Name) stopping him to blurt more.

"Do you have any idea, Carla?" (Name) asked.

"OUTSIDERS ARE NOT ALLOWED!" The ghost yelled.

Grim scrunched his face, "Princess? Guest house? Stop saying something that doesn't make sense."