I've had enough!

"Alright, those three from Ramshackle Dorm should be like inside properly

     "Alright, those three from Ramshackle Dorm should be like inside properly."

     "Let's go check the other rooms, too."

     "There's a lot of students who sneaks out... Dorm Leader Kalim is already fed up with their stubbornness... And it seems that he's not listening to Vice Dorm Leader Jamil's advice..."

     "I wonder how long this will go on for... I wanna go back home already..."

     "Don't lose heart now... I also wanted to spend my holidays with my family, too, but..."

Carla placed a warm cloth on (Name)'s forehead when they finally arrived inside their room. Because of her anemia and the lack of magical support, she's too easy to break from her facade. Every strong wizard has its weak points...

     "Are the lookouts gone?" Carla asked.

     "Yep!" Grim exclaimed, running to Carla's side. "The training was so tough, it made me wanna puke, yanno? The Headmaster's practically useless..."

     "As much as I hate you, but I do agree," Carla declared. "We gotta do something on our own. Since the dummy is too weak to stand up from being exhausted."

     "And so~! Me being brilliant in this room as ever, I thought of a foolproof escape plan!" Grim said in a cocky tone.

     "Brilliant? You?" Carla hesitated.

     "Listen and be amazed! I got a hold of something useful for escaping!" Grim took something from his fur. "Look at this! If we use this spoon to dig on the floor, we'll be out in no time!"

     "You know... I also had a spoon, but we don't have enough time and patience for that..." Carla stated. "It'll be no use, Grim."

     "Leave it to me!" The fire-breathing cat presented. "I wasn't called the famous excavator in my hometown for nothing! Go stand and watch the door."

Carla jumped to the nearby ajar of the door, watching if there are any lookout students. Grim started scraping the floor using the spoon he stole earlier...

     "It's going smoother than I thought! We'll be out here in no time!" Grim happily chortled. After a few minutes have passed, "This digging makes me so bored... Let's trade places, Carla!"

     Grim jumped to the ajar, a few moments of Carla's digging, "Oh, crap! The patrol's here!" He reported. Carla pulled (Name)'s dirty school uniform to cover the crack. "Pretend that we're sleeping!"

It took all night for them to make a decent crack, so they didn't get enough sleep. They already told (Name) what they did, so she wasn't left out of the plan...

     "Let's leave the prison break for now..." (Name) declared.

     *rattle* *rattle*, "GET UP,
THE THREE OF YOU! It's time for the morning training. We'll be marching to the Oasis today."