Fairest of them all

*Happy 2 years to this book!!! Thank you for the reads and votes, I appreciate it!!!

[ 💭 Start: Dream Sequence 💭 ]

     She was once again in a peculiar dream, but in front of her was a beautiful woman. It reminds her of someone in Main Street, she just can't pinpoint who was it. The beautiful woman set a curtain aside, appearing a mirror that's very same to the Dark Mirror, "Mirror, Mirror in the wall... Who's the fairest of them all?" She asked.

     The mirror started to show a lovely girl, "An alluring girl with raven hair, skin as white as snow, and lips red as rose," He told the beautiful woman. "Snow White..." She whispered under her breath, going towards the window to look at Snow White. There sat near the well sat the same girl the mirror showed the beautiful woman earlier. She looks mad at her, just then a prince went near the fair maiden, kissing her palm.

Just then she felt her chest get sliced by a cold knife...

[ 💭 End: Dream Sequence 💭 ]

     (Name) woke up in a jolt, touching her chest. Getting up from her bed, she ran towards the mirror, looking at it, "What was that...?" Everything was a dream except the slice, her chest was sliced. Blood was oozing out from the clean slice, immediately making her cover it with a cloth to stop it from bleeding.

She noticed that the window was open, peeking at the window, she saw a man looking at her from far away. She couldn't see who since he was hiding behind the tree...

      Grim yawned, "It's so cold, brrr. I'm going to school with thick blankets," he shivered. "G'morning, (Name). Also, why are you looking out the window? You're covering something on your chest, what is it?!" He pounces on her lap, removing her hand.

     That's when he gasped when he saw the cut, "Are you okay?! Do you want me to call Carla?!" He asked, panicking about it. Just then Carla entered, "What happened here?"

     "(Name) has a big cut on her chest!" Grim said, helping the poor Princess stop the bleeding. Carla immediately ran towards the cabinets to get some betadine and tissues, "What happened to you now?" She asked, aiding her.

      "I don't know..." (Name) was still shaking because of fear. She couldn't stop looking out the window, cautious of what's gonna happen next. If she didn't wake up then she'll be dead completely, "Here, Princess (Name), Frosch took this water for you." The green exceed gave the Heartfilia a cup of water.

- Main Street -

(Name) was walking behind Carla, holding the white exceed's hand. Lector and Frosch were exchanging a look wary, while Happy and Pantherlily seems to be watching everyone they pass. Who almost killed her? What was their motive exactly?

      "Mornin', (Name)~!" Ace greeted her, but before he could even hug her, she summoned a sword to stop him. "Woah, what's up with you today? I was just gonna hug you~! Anyways, good mornin', y'all!!!" He sounds in disbelief because of her sudden change.

     "What's up, (Name)? You seem to be shivering, you're wearing a thick coat," Deuce asked. He tried to reach her, but she seems to avoid his touch, "What happened to you?"

      "I'm just being wary now, sorry," (Name) assured them. "I'll tell you guys later and I guess it's time to tell you about the dreams I'm having since the first Overblot." Then when she got in front of a certain statue, she widened her eyes, "It's her!"

     "What do you mean?!" Grim exclaimed, touching his nose since he hit her shoes. (Name) looked around the statues, bewildered by the fact all of them appeared in her dreams before every Overblot, "It's not just today... They've appeared in my dreams already..." She whispered.