𝐈𝐝𝐢𝐚-𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐩𝐚𝐢'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨!

This chapter is sponsored by the chick version Trey, trying to give a slice of tart to a certain someone...

[Also the magic cuffs has removed when Grim exited. While (Name) still had hers because of the 'oh so kind' Principal.]

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

~ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 ~

"HEADMASTER!" The angry (Name) yelled, crashing inside the office. "I'LL FREAKING KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T ANSWER MY QUESTION, GOT IT?!"

"A-Ah... W-What's wrong, Miss H-Heartfilia?" Crowley stammered in fear. 

"DON'T 'What's wrong?', 'What's wrong?' ME! YOU SAID THAT RAMSHACKLE DORM ARE ABANDONED FOR YEARS!" She took Crowley's collar, raising him in the air. "GHOSTS TOOK OUR DORM AND MY EXCEEDS! BETTER EXPLAIN THIS TO ME!"

"W-What? What do you mean?" The Headmaster asked. "And you're exceeds?

"White-cap ghosts stole our dorm, Principal." Grim started.

"Your dorm gets stolen away by ghosts with white hats?" Crowley assayed. He removed (Name)'s grip from his collar, releasing himself.

"That's right! They suddenly appeared out of nowhere, saying Ramshackle Dorm belongs to them!" Grim added, literally angry. "They also said that they're 'Princess' or something like that! It's a bunch of nonsense words!"

"WE EVEN BATTLED THEM WITHOUT MY MAGIC, Y'KNOW!!!" (Name) shouted, attempting to kill Crowley. "MY EXCEEDS ARE HELD CAPTIVE BY THOSE GHOSTS!"

"W-Wait..." Crowley removed her hands on his collar. "Princess..." He placed two fingers under his chin. "AH! I see!" He snapped.

"Did you know about something, huh?!" (Name) asked, angrily.

"Indeed! I completely forgot about this matter because there's no one using that place as a ghost house last year!" Crowley replied.

(Name) and Grim looked at each other, shrugging on what the hell is he saying...

"It's the season of the year again!" The Headmaster exclaimed.

" 'Again' ?!" (Name) leered. "I don't get it, Headmaster."

"The one who drives you, child, is the ghost bride's family members." Crowley illuminated.

"Ghost bride? What kind of freak are you talking about?" She scoffed, crossing her arms as she glared at Crowley.

"I don't think that's something we should respect or be afraid of." Grim stated.

"Even you all say so, she's still the heiress to the throne of a fallen country a long time ago." Crowley conceded.

(Name) raised an eyebrow, obviously confused, "Are you saying that she's 'the' princess who drive us out of Ramshackle and kidnapped my exceeds?"

Crowley nodded, "Precisely, Heartfilia."

For some reasons (Name)'s figure froze. NO! She can't cry right now! The priority are her exceeds, not her past. Rubbing her eyes, she coughed...

"I don't care if she's a princess!" She bellowed. "All I need is my exceeds!"

"Calm down, Heartfilia!" Crowley used his hands to stop her. "Let me explain first! Please!"

"WHAT?! Don't play your tricks on me!" She grab his ears, pinching it. "Also, what kind of princess are we talking about here, huh?! A PRINCESS THAT SLAPS?! LOVES EXECUTION?! ANSWER ME!" She demanded.