𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡!

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

"Don't wanna, don't wanna! I don't wanna go back to boring classes!" Grim kicked Ace's arm, but it was no use.

"Be quiet!" (Name) groused at the Fire-breathin' cat.

"Damn it! You're being kinda harsh today!" Grim spouted.

"Its not 'kinda', she's 'really' harsh today." Happy corrected as he flew.

Carla facepalmed, "He never learns..." She sighed.

~ 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲 ~

"Hey, (Name), tell us more about your world." Deuce encouraged the subject.

"Hm? What should I tell you?" (Name) asked the boys.

"Oh! I know!" Ace snapped his finger. "Are strong wizards really popular in your world?" He asked.

"Aye! They even have nicknames!" Happy replied.

When Grim heard that, he lightened up, "So if I'm a strong magician, I can be called as the 'Great Grim'!" He boasted.

"But you aren't from our world~. You aren't a strong magician either~." Pantherlily teased, hiding his smirk.

"Oi! Lily, take that back!" Grim reprimanded.

"What kind of nicknames though?" Deuce wondered.

"Like 'Salamander', which is the nickname of one of my Grandma's friends, because he has Fire Magic and he can eat fire to build up his stamina!" (Name) answered.

"HE CAN EAT FIRE?! That's insane!" Ace marveled. "What are the others?"

"Hm..." (Name) rubbed her chin.

"Aha! 'Titania'!" Happy exposed, making (Name) widened her eyes.

"What does it mean?" Grim asked.

"It means, the 'Queen of Fairies'. Because in our Fairy Tail Guild, the strong woman in our Guild holds that title. It was recently given to the fallen strong woman of our Guild, but currently it is now given to (Name)!" Happy replied.

Ace, Deuce, and Grim blinked in surprise. They wouldn't believe what they just heard from Happy. (Name) as the 'Queen of Fairies' or the strongest woman in their guild? Or did they just misunderstand it?

"(Name) just don't have a strong mana, but also she is good in combat. Both in hand and sword fighting." Carla added.

"So don't think of starting a fight with her!" Pantherlily grinned.

"O-Okay, Happy, Carla, Lily. S-Stop bragging about me!" (Name) covered the exceeds' mouths.

"I wanna know more about (Name)~!" Grim blithered.

"When did you start getting interested on her, Grim?!" Ace demanded.

The exceeds and (Name) just sighed at them. They just want lunch...

 ~ 𝐂𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 ~

Finally arriving in the cafeteria, (Name) smirked at the exceeds, they just grumbled since they got Grim. Going towards to the counter, (Name) carried Grim for him to see the foods...

"Yeah! It's finally lunch time~~~!!!" Grim exclaimed as Ace let him get out of his grasp.

"Raw fish!" Happy cheered.

"It's kinda high-class seeing a buffet here..." Pantherlily commented.

"Yeah, I'll just eat some fruits for lunch..." Carla nodded.