𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠!

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

[𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒]

~ 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲 ~

"At last, school is over!" Happy cheered while flying. "(Name), can I already have a fish~?" He asked the Heartfilia.

(Name) took something from his green bag, "Here." She handed Happy a raw fish.

"Let's go to the woods!" Ace jabbered.

"He's really excited..." Deuce commented.

"Yeah. He really is desperate to remove his collar." Pantherlily laughed.

(Name) giggled, but when she placed her hand on her belt, her expression turned into a confuse one, and noticed her keys are missing. Looking on her waist, she gasped...

"What's wrong, (Name)?" Carla asked the frustrated Heartfilia.

"I-It's nothing! Just go without me, I'll be back!" (Name) said to them and ran back to the classroom.

"Oi! (Name)!" Ace called.

"Should we follow her?" Pantherlily asked Carla.

Carla nodded, "Yeah..." She turned to Deuce. "We'll just follow her!" She permitted before flying to (Name)'s direction.

~ 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 ~

"I'm so stupid!" (Name) scolded herself while looking under the tables.

Yet still no sign of sparkles or a leather with her name imprinted on it. Placing her back on a wall, she put her right gloved hand on her face. Completely sitting on the wall, she buried her face above her knees...

"Ahem..." Someone coughed infront of her.

Raising her head, she saw a very beautiful guy. "D-Do you n-need something?" She sniffled.

He showed a familiar leather key pocket, "Is this what you're looking for?" He handed it to (Name).

(Name) immediately stood up, "Thank you! This means a lot to me!" She put her keys on her chest. "I owe you a lot!" She bowed.

The beautiful man had shoulder-length blonde hair and violet eyes. His hair is tied at the back like Cater's, but he has braids at the sides. Also, he's wearing the same uniform like the one in Pomefiore...

"If you don't know me, dear potato, I shall introduce myself." He placed a hand on his chest and the other is opened wide, raised. "I'm Vil Schoenheit, the Prefect of Pomefiore and a third year."

(Name) blinked, "The one who had 5 million followers?"

"Why yes, dear potato!" He nodded with a closed-eye smile.

"T-Then... What do you want for me to do to repay you?" She asked.

Vil just patted her head, "You don't need to repay me, dear potato!"

(Name) had a vein on her cheek, 'Do I even look like a potato?'. "Thank you, really, Vil-senpai! But I really need to go!" She reasoned.