That Time when Frosh was lost

So true

... So true...

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

(Name) and Carla was trying to find Frosh all over the school. It's just... Frosh, Lector, Happy, and Pantherlily were with Deuce, like a mommy duckling getting followed by her ducklings. Deuce just bought something from Mr. Sam's store and when they got back to school, they noticed that Frosh was missing...

     "Idia-senpai, can you search the security cameras inside the school?" (Name) favored, feeling worried to her own exceed.

     Idia nodded behind the laptop, "I'll try..." He replied. Hacking every single security footage of today's hours, no single Frosh was found lurking.

     "I guess... He bought something, (Name)!" Lector exclaimed, making (Name) widened her eyes. Then she remembered what Hisui told her about Frosh's role as her personal servants and the promise Frosh and her had.

     'Keep the Young Princess's crown, little Frosh. I deeply entrust you this sacred crown. (Name) always forgets it.'

     'Promise you'll never forget me, Princess (Name)!'

     "Curse..." (Name) murmured as she started to bit her nail. "Carla, Lector, Happy, and Lily. You guys search around the school while I search the outskirts."

     "Are you crazy?! Do you remember the last time you almost died!" Carla objected to the plan. She grabbed the ear of the Heartfilia, "Remember the sniper that almost got you killed when you were 9, the scar you had on your head when you were 5, your right eye when you were 1, and the recent attempted murder when you were 13?!" She whispered.

     "I know... But, Frosh is important. Not just the thing he holds, but him, too..." (Name) shyly admitted.

     "In that case, I'll go with you." Deuce presented. "It's my fault why he was lost, so I'll help (Name)."

     "I'll go with the two of you..." Trey volunteered with an intimidating aura, looking at his juniors. "So, you two won't do anything unspeakable." (Jealous...)

     "Yes, Trey-senpai!" Deuce and (Name) saluted, gulping down their fear.

     "The unspeakable means you guys might go shopping out of nowhere. That's considered cutting classes," Trey lectured, earning a sigh from both of the two.

Ortho didn't know what's going on since he's too young to understand the 'unspeakable'. Trey leads the way outside the school with the two juniors following him...

They split places on finding Frosh from the busy streets of the city near Night Raven College. Until they found a familiar-looking frog costume looking at the map of the city...

     "It's Frosh!" Deuce exclaimed, but as he was about to call him, (Name) covered his mouth.

     "He's trying to look for a way to get back to school!" (Name) proudly said as she watched the little Frosh.