"For I am gracious~!"

(Name), along with the group of the troublemakers, made their way to the Mirror Chamber

(Name), along with the group of the troublemakers, made their way to the Mirror Chamber. The room was cramped by the students, so the room was hot even though it's already near the winter season...

     "There are a lot of students gathered here..." Deuce commented as they entered the Mirror Chamber.

     "Yeah, they even look excited~!" Ace chortled, laughing like an idiot. "Okay~! For the Headmaster, where the heck is he—"

     "Everyone, please hold your belongings tightly to prevent lose things and make sure you bring all your important things before entering the Mirror. If you let th3m go halfway, they might be dropped to some destination, understood?" There, the Headmaster. He was wearing a yellow Hawaiian polo and gray shorts. "Those who aren't confident, please feel free to leave them at the school store and wait for it to be mailed at your house."

     "HE'S READY TO RELAX!" Carla, Happy, Lector, Pantherlily, Deuce, Ace, and Grim exclaimed.

     "That's why I have a bad feeling earlier," (Name) affirmed.

     "That's what Frosh thinks so too~!"

     "A beach shirt in the middle of winter?! He's going south, dude!" Ace exclaimed in shock. He took (Name)'s shoulders, "Is he trying to find a way back to me for you guys?!" He hissed at her.

     (Name) nervously chuckled and moved his face away, "I thought that too..."

     "He's not hiding his excitement..." Deuce stated.

     Carla chuckled weirdly and cracked her knuckles, "If this Headmaster didn't find a way home for (Name) before her 17th birthday, I'll perform the most gruesome torture in history~!"

     "Hey, Headmaster!" Grim and Happy called as they approached the crow-masked man. "We got a bone to pick with you!"

     "Oh my? What are you all doing here?" Crowley questioned?

     "Are you researching how to get me back to my world?" (Name) asked as she crossed her arms and directly gazed at the Headmaster's golden orbs gleaming from the mask he was wearing. "Because Carla's getting impatient and she's now thinking of ways to kill you."

     "Ah... AH!!!" The Headmaster gasped, backing away from (Name). "How to get back to your world, was it? Ahaha, goodness me! I'm researching properly, you know? After all, you're an important person in your world! You see, I thought of expanding my knowledge during this winter break!"

     Pantherlily raised an eyebrow and smirked, "Uh-huh~? Is that true?"

     "I am very serious, after all," Crowley defended himself.

     "Have you thought about how will we operate the cafeteria during you guys are away from vacation and your so-called expanding of knowledge?" Carla added, her figure started to release a dangerous aura.