𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞?

[𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓]

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

2 people are now mourning in the Ramshackle Dorm's Lounge. Gloomy and tired at the same time...

"Professor Crewel and Professor Trein's lesson about the performance is so hectic~..." (Name) groaned, placing her head above Carla. "IT'S SO HARD!!!!!"

"Then, why didn't you decline, young lady?!" Carla scolded her.

"THAT'S THE REASON WHY I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW! CROWLEY DIDN'T SAY IT IN THE FIRST PLACE AND WORSE OF ALL, EVERY PREFECT AGREED ON IT!" (Name) wailed, crying crocodile tears.

"Ah... I can't feel motivated at all... I can't even participate in the Tournament." Grim lurked beside (Name).

"You haven't given up on that yet?" Happy asked Grim.

The 3 ghosts are in-charge of cooking today, since the original chef is lurking on the couch. No! It's not Grim! It's (Name), obviously. That fire breathing cat will just eat the ingredients before he could cook, y'know?

"What's wrong, Grim boy? You haven't been energetic at all lately." The first ghost stated, petting Grim's fur.

"He's sulking 'cause he can't join the Magical Shift Tournament~ Hihihihi!" The second ghost teased.

"Who told them that?" Carla asked the boy exceeds.

"Happy..." Pantherlily pointed beside him.

"If you want to try playing so badly, we can be your opponents." The third ghost presented. "Back when I played 90 years ago, I was quite the catch and everyone cheered for me!"

"Wow~! Can we join too~?" Happy pleaded, cutely.

"Eh!" Grim stomped his foot. "It's impossible without 7 players, right?" He stated.

"It doesn't matter if it's not an official match. Come on, let's go." The first ghost insisted.

"You're also coming, Lily~!" The second ghost grabbed the black exceed.

"NO! I DON'T WANNA!" Pantherlily complained, wriggling from the grasp of the second ghost.

As they exited to play some Magift, (Name) repeated the scene. The scene after the Prefects' Meeting. Talking about that, she couldn't removed it in her mind, like it was stuck on her head for eternity...

"(Name), you're in deep thinking..." Carla nudged her palm, causing for the Heartfilia to turn to her.

"I'm just thinking about the Magift..." (Name) implied.

"Oh, are you playing some Magical Shift?" The very familiar voice of the Headmaster was heard from the inside.

"Ugh... The source of my dread is here..." Grim's groaning was also heard.

"Let's hear them out." (Name) said, taking Carla from her side. She exited the Ramshackle Dorm and really predicted it is Crowley.

"(Name)!" Pantherlily flew on (Name)'s arms. "I'll never play Magift again!"

"Calm down, Lily..." (Name) comforted him, rubbing his soft fur.

"It looks like you're getting along well with the dorm ghosts. How magnificent~!" Crowley beamed.

"We're not really friends, yanno! So, what'd you come here for?" Grim hollered Crowley.

"Grim, respect your elders, will you?" Happy deadpanned.