𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜

🦁 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 : [𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐡] 🦁

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

[𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞]

"Why am I hearing the wind?" (Name) asked herself.

The wind swift her hair, passing her. She followed the sound of the 'wind', leading to a place full of sands, rocks, and different plants. A very high triangular rock, it is hollow in the interior, and a second rock springs from its entrance, supported by other high rocks, several trees grow at the base and rear of the rock is what she saw...

"Woah..." She awed.

Until she heard a roar, scaring the heck out of her and that's when she black out again...

[𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞]

"What the heck?!" (Name) exclaimed. "It was just another dream..." She sighed in relief.

Not until she heard whimpering on the other bed. She took her flip-flops and removed the blanket covering the cats...

"(N-Name)! G-Get out of there!" Carla's scary tone made (Name) panic in fear. "NO!!!!"

"Carla!" (Name) took Carla from the bed, placing her between her chest. "What happened to you?"

"U-Um..." Carla stuttered. "It was just a bad dream."

"Bad dream? Are you sure?" (Name) inquired.

The white exceed nodded, "Yeah... Let's go back to sleep..."

[𝟑 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫]

"Boooommm!! And crash~~!! Nyanyaaaa~~!!"

(Name) grunted, covering her ears by her blanket. She's been hearing that sound effects since earlier...

"What in the world..." (Name) hissed, standing up.

"Gunyaaa~ How's that... D'ya finally know how strong Grim is..." The sound effects master since earlier is the one and only Grim, the fire breathing cat.

"G-Grim..." (Name) twitched her left lip. "What a loud sleep-talker..."

"I defeated that tyrant Riddle~!" Grim jumped with his eyes closed, but few moments he opened it. "Wha—Huh? Ramshackle Dorm?"

"Yes, we're in Ramshackle Dorm..." (Name) retorted, crossing her legs on her bed.

Grim groaned, "Oh, man, it was just a dream... I thought I could make Riddle my lackey now... How disappointing."

"Grim, you can defeat Riddle if you help me wake up the exceeds and listen to lessons, got it?" (Name) advised, patting his head before going to shower.

"Alright! Then, let's go to school so we can learn more about being great magicians!" Grim beamed in delight.

"Grim~! You're so noisy~!"

[𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏: 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄]

~ 𝐂𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 ~