The Tart Incident

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 : [𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭]

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

Replacing her dirty uniform, she took a yellow nightgown from the bag. Getting the chaos they created earlier, (Name) smiled at the memory. Her first thought of staying here temporarily is negative, but right now, she felt quite happy...

     "Why are you smiling?" Her white exceed, Carla, asked. "Did you fall to the boys?"

     "H-HA! What are you saying?!" The Heartfilia flushed in embarrassment. "I-I'm not ready to those kind of things!"

     "Ace is cute with his snarky smirk and Deuce is handsome with his confident attitude. Both of them are really nice to you, you know." The exceed remarked. "What do you say?"

     "Eh... But... Never mind." (Name) sighed in defeat. "Carla, let me dry you." She offered.

     Carla gave her the towel, "Okay, thank you..." She smiled.

     (Name) smiled back, "Since we're gonna be classmates tomorrow, aren't you gonna change into your human form?" She asked the exceed.

     Carla shook her head, "This is a boys-school, (Name). I would rather stay in my exceed form."

     (Name) sheepishly smiled, "Well, you're right though..."

Going outside the bathroom with Carla in her arms, the boys were eating some food. Lily eating some healthy food, Happy eating raw fish, and Grim eating tuna...

     "Okay, bed time. Finish your foods!" (Name) announced.

     "Aye!" Happy saluted.

     "Ok!" Grim nodded.

Jumping to their own beds, (Name) observed the exceeds and Grim. Kissing their foreheads one by one, she laid to her own bed. But there is one thing that they didn't notice, a dark smoky figure appearing on the mirror. The smoky black fog flew above (Name)'s head, making a circular motion before disappearing...

☁ [𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞] 

     "Hm? Where am I?" (Name) looked around, noticing she isn't in the Ramshackle Dorm.

Roaming her eyes around, she was inside of a garden... Well, it looks like a maze with red roses and several trees. The atmosphere is not gloomy matching the scene...

     "Hurry and paint the roses red. If we don't hurry, the flowers will wilt!" A voice suddenly was heard.

(Name) hurried where the voice is and saw 3 big cards. They had paintbrushes and paint buckets in hand...

     "Hurry, hurry! There are still some that aren't painted!" The Ace of Clover or Clubs panicked as they started to paint.

     'Painting... The roses?' (Name) thought as she observed the scene.

     "Why are you painting the white roses red?" A girl with blond hair and wearing a blue dress with a white apron asked.

     "The girl is familiar... Have I seen her before?" (Name) asked herself.

     "Huh?" The card soldiers look dumbfounded.