(𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞)'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

It was none other than Leona Kingscholar, a.k.a. the guy that (Name) punched right in the jaw and step on his tail. In other words, its a double kill...

"Prefect Leona!" The first student bowed.

"These guys were trespassing on our turf." The second student explained the situation.

"Let's make them pay for it!" The third chuckled... Again.

Then Ruggie appeared behind Leona and looked at Grim and the exceeds...

"Oh? You're the guys I saw at the cafeteria." Ruggie uttered, making Grim snap from the familiar voice.

"Ah, you, deluxe minced cutlet sandwich!" Grim ranted.

"Hey, don't just make my name sound delicious." Ruggie joked, chuckling also. "I've got a manly name, y'know? It's Ruggie Bucchi."

"Did we ask for it?" Pantherlily asked, clearly sarcasm.

"It seems that you need to know who I am, so I thought of introducing myself." Ruggie answered.

(Name) just glared at Leona, knowing this guy is really bad in any kind of shapes. Ace and Deuce seems to noticed the Heartfilia's changed of aura...

"If it isn't the herbivore of Ramshackle." Leona chuckled deeply, approaching (Name). "Be thankful you're a girl because I was gonna hit when you stepped on my tail and punched me in the jaw." He grinned, showing his toothy teeth.

"What?! She stepped on your tail, Prefect?!" The first student exclaimed.

"Unforgivable!" The second student scoffed.

"I'm sorry for stepping for your tail and punching you!" (Name) smiled, sarcastically. "It's just your tail is stuck on the path, causing for me to step on it!"

"Ok, (Name)-chan is getting scary..." Cater whispered, widening his eyes at (Name)'s declamation.

"We don't need yer sorry here!" The third student yelled.

"Ah, I see. I thought I'd seen you before..." Ruggie nodded, staring at the girl. "So that was you guys, huh."

"Leona-san, Ruggie-san, let's knock 'em out!" The second student suggested.

"Stop yapping, you idiots." Leona reprimanded. "We'll be disqualified from playing in the tournament if you get in a fight. Do you want that to happen?"

"Are you saying we should let such tasty prey go, sir?!" The third student pointed on (Name), complaining.

"Ew... I already kicked you..." (Name) uttered in disgust.

"No one said anything like that. Let's treat them to some Magical Shift then." Leona stated, taking the broom from nearby.

"With Magift?" The first student asked.

"Using magic all we want during a practice match isn't against the rules." Leona declared, realizing it's the wrong broom and putting it back where it was place.

Ruggie then snickered, "You're such a bully, Leona-san~! These wimps won't last one game, y'know?"

"They're underestimating us?!" Pantherlily hissed.

"Don't you dare change into your massive form, Lily!" (Name) glared at Pantherlily.

"We won't back down after hearing that, yanno!" Grim complained.

Deuce, on the other hand, sighed. "It looks like we can't go back if we refuse."

"Alright, let's settle this, then!" Happy yelled.