Neige LeBlanche

(Name) tried to contain herself from laughing because of Azul's blushing face of embarrassment, "All of those a perfectly true that aren't worth mentioning." Vil added. "Speaking of influencers, I heard that Neige LeBlanche of Royal Sword Academy is participating this year for VDC. It was trending within the net, so I think the media wants in, too." Idia told them, seeming to be typing something.

     "Oh! It's Neige-senpai! I haven't visited him for a while," (Name) seems to have her eyes brightening when she heard that name. "Neige LeBlanche, you say? I've seen his name on the registration form. He's the second year in Royal Sword Academy, must be their representative." Riddle commented.

     Vil went quiet when he heard that name as Lilia entered the conversation, "I have heard that Neige is currently the #1 actor of this era, so I always see him every time I watch TV. I never imagined that he's a student from a neighboring school," he stated.

     "He sure is living such a life," Idia commented, then they heard his gasp. "Wait, Diasomnia students watch TV?!" It made Lilia Vanrouge laugh at his reaction, who just said, "Of course, we're High School students. We watch soap operas and play video games~!"

     Idia coughed, "That's unexpected." He seems to be stutteringly basing on his voice. Crowley clapped his hands, catching everyone's attention again, "Vil Schoenheit and Neigh LeBlanche will be the stars of this year's VDC. This competition will be no doubt center of everyone's attention. Before we act, Riddle-kun, please make sure that everything is in order. That way, we won't have any problems while the event is commencing." He told the Dorm Leader of Heartslabyul.

     "Of course, Headmaster. Our hands will be full in the meantime because of this competition," Riddle stated. "(Name), I'll leave the practicing of your lines with Professor Trein and makeup with Professor Crewel. You're free to come to me if some problems take over," the Headmaster added, earning a nod from her.

     "If a problem suffices, I would gladly offer my help.  We should be also prepared since the fans of both celebrities will cause a stampede," Azul told them. "I'll gladly help you, Riddle-san. I'm aware of what happened to the Magift Tournament, but—"

     "You octopus bitch, do you want me to cut your silver tongue off?" Leona threatened, looking at Azul, seemingly angry since he's gonna get reminded of what happened that day. Azul chuckled on the other hand, "Oh, how frightening~, Leona-san."

     Riddle shakes his head, declining Azul's offer, "I'm perfectly capable to do this, Azul. Most importantly, I don't want to get caught signing a contract with you that'll make me get into debt with you. It's best to do things on your own then get help from others in exchange for something," he told the octopus. Azul sighed as he placed his hand cheek, seemingly to be downed because of his declined offer, "Oh my, that's unfortunate. I still have my offer open for you because I'm a kind-hearted and persistent man if I say so myself!"

     Kalim pushed Azul's face off Riddle's view, "Yup, I'm here too! You can ask for my help as well, Riddle! Don't be shy to ask anything from me, I won't take anything in exchange, I promise! I'm so excited about this upcoming event after all!" He offered as he and Azul are fighting over Riddle's attention.

     Opposite of the other's attitude, Idia sighed, "How can you guys stay under the public for so long? I can't even stand on a stage, announcing and that stuff they do... I just imagine people saying about me being gloomy of the Shroud family or his hair-burning type of comments." He said, feeling cautious within the public eye. "I don't wanna deal with it, too. It causes too much energy and I'm an introvert, don't wanna talk to new people."

     Riddle twitched his eyebrow, annoyed by Idia's attitude, "This event is very important to us and involves the ones who'll be specifically and physically present on the stage. Even if you beg, I will never give you special treatment," he scolded the poor Ignihyde dorm leader. "There goes Riddle and his scary trick, walking rule book. Aren't you a bit logical? Plus my voice using the tablet is better than my usual geeky voice, you know?" Idia tried to convince his junior.