Prologue 1-d&e: Wasn't supposed to be here & Ramshackle Dorm

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

~ 𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 ~

     "There really isn't anything," Crowley said as he sat at the opposite chair in front of (Name). "Not only the world map but the name of your home isn't written in any history." He sadly said.

     "It's possible we're from another world, (Name)..." Pantherlily whispered in (Name)'s ear.

The exceeds and (Name) is at the opposite chair where Crowley sits, putting their nose on the books...

     "Are you truly from where you say? You aren't lying to me by chance?" Crowley asked.

     (Name) look offended, "Why would I lie? My family has been in Fiore for centuries..." She replied.

     "Looking at all this, you may have somehow been brought here from another planet... There's also the possibility you're from another world." He clarified.

     "I knew it..." The four whispered in unison.

     "What did you have on you when you came here?" He questioned again.

     "Only my keys and my whip... And... WAIT!" She turned around. "Where's my bag, Happy?" She asked the blue exceed.

     "Here!" Happy gave her the white backpack.

     "Thank god... Also my bag..." She showed Crowley.

     "Do you have any identification, like a license for a magic car, name on a shoe?" Crowley asked for more information.

     "Nothing sir... This is all I have..." She bawled, tears forming at the corner of her eyes.

     Crowley panicked, "DON'T CRY, MR. HEARTFILIA!" He hugged the girl.

     "Crowley, right?" Pantherlily asked. Earning a nod from the masked man, "(Name) is a girl..."

     "WHAT?!" Crowley removed the hoodie of (Name), revealing her feminine features. "YOU'RE REALLY A GIRL?!" He unbelievably acknowledges.

     "Hehe... I shouldn't have said it earlier..." She advised herself.

     "I can't just let someone who can't go homestay at school..." He sighed. "However, as an educator, I can't just toss a penniless teenager out on the street with no form of communication." Crowley smiled at (Name).

     "Thank you, Mister Cro--..." She stopped as she heard his catchphrase.

"For I am gracious!"

(Name) sweatdrop while the exceeds don't know why he said that...

     "(Name), is he normal?" Happy asked hugging (Name)'s neck.

     "I also don't know, Happy..." (Name) whispered.

     "Hmm... That's right!" He snapped his fingers. "There is an unused building on campus. It was once used as a dormitory in the past so if you can clean it up, you should at least be able to sleep there." He added, taking (Name)'s hand.