What's on the teacup? (pt. 1)

A/N: I deeply apologize for my freaking brother's mistake in publishing this chapter, so... Yeah... It's my brother who accidentally published the recent one, not me. He is one sneaky bitch

I might or might not update on weekends because me playing some things [duskwood, hehe], but don't worry I'll keep in touch, and about the side adventures, I'll put it on hiatus along with the other one

[𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 - 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 (𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞)'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧]

     "Hello, Grandpa Crux." (Name) greeted.

     "Hello, Young Mistress (Name)." Crux bowed as he smiled at the girl. "What can I do for you?"

     "Good thinking..."

(Name) secretly took the notes that Azul gave to the boy cats. Somehow, she thought that it may help her for the boys to get free. After all, it's connected to Azul, which means they are things that can be discovered using Crux...

     "Here, Grandpa Crux." (Name) placed it in front of Crux. "Can you give me details about the person who made it?"

     "Unfortunately, I can't give a lot of information as I used to, Mistress." Crux apologized. "We're from another world like you said, we're in Twisted Wonderland. Yet, I still have the knowledge that can help you."

     "Even small information is fine, I'm not pushing you too much, Grandpa Crux." She assured. "I really need it."

     "Please be patient for a while." Cue for the sleeping Crux.

Something is wrong. Crux knows something that she didn't know. Yes, she once visited the Celestial Spirit World with Lucy, but that was one time only. She can feel that she has a connection to this world, but how?

     "AhaHAHhahahHAHAHAHahahahAH!"

     "Geh!"

     "Are you okay, Mistress?" Crux asked as he saw (Name) fell on the chair she was sitting in.

     "I-I'm fine, Grandpa Crux." (Name) re-assured, sitting back. "So, anything?"

     "The one who made, it is named Azul Ashengrotto." Crux started. "His magic is called as 'It's a deal'. His magic power can rival men named Riddle Rosehearts and Leona Kingscholar. About his past... Hm... It's very foggy for me to see."

     "It's fine." (Name) sighed sadly.

     "Don't worry, Mistress! That doesn't mean I have noting report about it," Crux declared. "It seems that he's a mermaid. I think he was a bit chubby and a crybaby because I saw some mermaids hurting him."

     "Mh-mm..." (Name) nodded. "No more?"

     "Then a black ink started to cover the scene, that's all."

     "Black ink..." (Name) raised an eyebrow. "... Why does it sound familiar?"

     "PREFECT HEARTFILIA!!!" Someone suddenly entered the room they were in. "A bunch of students is picking up a fight on Grim!"