Luring her to the deep sea

Let's age Crewel down like 26? Or 24? Because 6 years [Your Author is having casualties from learning to their devil teachers] is the ideal age gap between people. Yet, when your turn 18, that means legal age, so... They can marry their ideal man/woman.

So last poll! Yes or No? [The emojis of No and Yes: The X and Check. That'll make my life easier...]

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

Carla and (Name) went to the first subject of Azul: Music. Since the boys awoke between 5 am or 6 am, so they are nowhere to be seen. Carla is still in her human form, to protect this girl. Pantherlily supposed to be the personal knight of (Name), but due to the anemone on his head, he can't control his body...

     "Carla, did you and Happy broke up again?" (Name) asked.

     "Isn't it obvious?" Carla sassed, tilting her head to stare at (Name). "Happy was never for me, even we become together again."

     "Prefect (Name) and Carla-san." A gruff voice came from behind them.

The girls looked behind them and saw Jack Howl. (Name) and Carla gave a knowing look, that he's here to help them to observe Azul. But something is bugging (Name), she knew Jack knew something and he still needs evidence to announce it...

     "Hi, Jack." (Name) greeted him as Jack came to them. "Are you here to help us observe Azul?" 

     "Yeah," Jack replied.

     "I didn't actually know that you'd actually come," Carla stated. "Normally, you brush us off without saying any word."

     "On top of that, we're really skipping class today, right?" The Heartfilia asked, sweatdropping. "I don't want Professor Crewel's lecture! No! No! No!"

     "Idiot!" The white exceed smacked the girl's head.

     "It's an order from the Headmaster. I'm sure he'll cover us for skipping classes." Jack assured. "Plus, I don't like wasting time."

     "Eh? Then why did you come with us?" Carla questioned.

     "I-I just want to find the reasons why Azul's strong. That's all." Jack replied.

Carla narrowed her gaze on this guy, trying to know if he's lying or not. Then she glared at (Name), knowing that this girl had done an obvious move for her to get suspicious. Jack isn't naive nor oblivious, he's a wolf that always and never stops until he gets what he wants... 

     "So, (Name), how can we sneak into the classroom without seeing everyone?" Jack asked.

     (Name) pulled a perfume from her skirt pocket, "An invisibility perfume that Vil-senpai gave me earlier." She showed a purple-tainted, glass perfume. "He even placed make-up on my face at the middle of our conversation..." She sweatdropped.

     "I don't really trust that Vil," Carla commented.

     "You know what? Let's just go and observe Azul-san." The Heartfilia uttered, scared for Carla to be nasty again.

Spraying the perfume on them, they quietly peeked on Azul...

~ 𝐋𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥 - 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 ~

     "Lalalalala~♪!"

     "That guy is a surprisingly good singer?!" Jack hissed.

     "Nah... (Name)'s better..."

     "Stop saying embarrassing things, Carla!"