𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲!

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

~ 𝐑𝐚𝐦𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐦 - 𝐁𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 ~

"You guys! Go take a bath!" (Name) ordered the 2 Heartslabyul students.

"But, (Name)-chan! I'm too tired!" Ace complained.

"That's disgusting, Ace! I will let you sleep in the couch again!" (Name) threatened.

"Y-Yes, Ma'am!" Deuce saluted as he ran inside the bathroom with his pajama clothes.

~ 𝐁𝐞𝐝𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 ~

"The cats are taking the other bed?!" Ace and Deuce yelled at the same time.

"Yes. The exceeds and Grim can't fit with me ." (Name) replied. "Here's the futon." She pulled out two white futons.

"Here's the pillows!" Happy gave the pillows to the two.

[𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞]

"Huh?" (Name) looked around. She turned around and saw he was already outside the maze, but another character seems to be appeared in her dream.

"How dare you defile my roses! You better prepare yourselves!" A similar woman in the Great Seven Statues yelled at the 3 cards back at her last dream.

"Oh, please spare me, my Queen! The one to blame is him–!" The 3 of Clovers/Clubs pointed on 2 Clovers/Clubs.

"It is not my fault, it's Ace's fault!" The 2 of Clovers/Clubs pointed the Ace.

The 'Queen of Hearts' turned to Ace of Clovers/Clubs, "Was it you?" She asked.

"No, my Queen! It was 2!" Ace pointed on 2 of Clovers/Clubs.

"So, it is 2's doing?" She asked once again.

'My head is spinning from the pointing. . .' (Name) thought while touching her head.

"It is not me, I swear! It's 3!" The 2 of Clovers/Clubs pointed on 3.

"Enough! Off with your heads, the three of you!" The Queen of Hearts declared.

Then multiple of card soldiers started to pull the 3 cards away from the Queen's sight. They were begging for mercy, but they knew she was merciless. . .

The Queen of Hearts giggled, "Another head to get chop off. . ."

"We have no other choice because you got the colors of the roses wrong." The 2 of Diamonds, who pulled Ace and 2 of Clovers/Clubs, said.

"Mistaking white for red was a foolish mistake." The 3 of Spades told the 3 of Clovers/Clubs.

'Why is no one stopping the Queen?' (Name) asked herself, but before she could speak, she already black out.

[𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞]

"(Name)! (Name)!" Someone woke her up. 

She opened her eyes and got greeted by familiar teal eyes. "Is it morning?" She asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah. Today is the Unbirthday Party, remember? It's off with our heads if we're late." Deuce replied, giving her uniform.

(Name) nodded, "Are the exceeds ready?"

"Aye!" Happy appeared behind Deuce. He was above Ace's head.

"(Name), you're the only one we've been waiting for." Pantherlily stated, appearing on Deuce's shoulder.

"Yeah, just give me 10 minutes. . ." (Name) waved her hand before going to the bathroom. "Wait me downstairs!"