Prologue 2-c: Grim's fault

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

     "What did he just say?" (Name) asked, not believing her ears.

     "Funa ~ !!" Grim growled at Ace.

     "Pfft... Ahaha! I can't bear it anymore! Ahahahaha!" Ace laughed, hugging his stomach.

     "He said raccoon..." Carla replied on (Name).

    "Aren't you the guys who went crazy at the entrance ceremony? You were summoned by the Dark Mirror even though you can't use magic, and you, a monster, weren't called but still trespassed." Ace pointed on Grim and (Name).

     "I can use magic, idiot..." (Name) mumbled.

     "Yeah, it took everything I had not to lose it at the ceremony." Ace breathed in and out, catching his breath.

     "Whaaa!? You're a rude one!" Grim accused his finger [paw] on Ace.

     "And now you, raccoon, aren't allowed in and got regulated to be a janitor? Haha, how lame..." Ace mocked Grim.

     "Nyanyooooooo....." Grim is losing his patience.

Pantherlily flew on (Name)'s left shoulder and Happy got lifted by (Name) to avoid the chaos they are smelling from the distance. Immediately backing up from the starting havoc...

     "On top of that, you don't even know about the Great Seven. How ignorant can you be?" Ace continued to tease Grim.

     "I don't like where this is going..." Pantherlily said.

     "As I recommend you go back to kindergarten before coming to Night Raven College." Ace advised on Grim.

     "Pfftkuku..." Grim bit his lip. "Gunnnnnuuhuhuhu~!" He fumed in anger. 

     "W-Woah..." (Name) backed up a little. 

     "Awawawa.. at this rate..." Happy clutched (Name)'s coat. 

(Name), on the other hand, searching for the perfect protection for them. Rambling her keys from the key pocket, she took a silver key...

𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧! 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐮𝐦!

     "Hello, Grandpa Horologium!" (Name) waved at the big clock. "Can we stay inside of you for a sec?" She favored.

     "Of course, Mistress (Name)..." Horologium replied, automatically opening the door of his clock body.

     "Thank you..." (Name) and the exceeds entered the clock.

     "I thought I'd just mess with you a bit, but you really blew my expectations away." Ace placed one hand on his hip. "Unlike you, I actually have classes to attend. Keep this school squeaky clean, you raccoon ~!" He snickered.

      "This jerk! He's just gonna say that and leave! I'm ticked off!" Grim yelled.

     "Yeah, no kidding..." (Name) nervously smiled.

     "Funnnnaaaaaah~!!!" Grim aimed at Ace as he fired.

     Luckily, Ace dodge it, "Oh! Watch out! What're you doing!" He panicked, taking something out from his breast pocket.