Top 50

Where can I adopt this baby?

ThAt'S My BaBy!!! NoT YoUrS!!!

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

     "Alright, puppies, pen down!" Crewel announced as the time of his test has ended. "Pass your papers on the table like good, obedient pups. This will be the judgement of your final exams."

     "Everytime he speaks, he ticks me off." The human Carla angrily growled lowly. "Not to mention that I'm older than this dog-loving teacher!"

     "Carla..." (Name) sweatdropped as she looked at the menacing glare Carla's giving to Crewel. "Please give him respect..."

     "In his dreams!" She yelled at (Name), crossing her arms and looking away from (Name).

     On contrast, "YAYYYYY!!!" The boys exclaimed in glee.

     "SIT!!!!!! It's too early to celebrate!" Crewel declared. "Any bad boys or girls who got low marks on their tests will sacrifice their Christmas vacation to remedial lessons. Dismissed!"

One by one, Carla and (Name) passed their papers. The Heartslabyul duo and the Ramshackle trio are bragging again. The two girls just sat at their seats, waiting for them to stop...

     "Hey, (Name)! Better keep your promise!" Happy sassed, putting his hands on his hips. 

     "Eh? You're so confident in this, huh?" (Name) laughed, lifting the blue exceed from the table. "I don't know why didn't Grandma Erza even teach you."

     "Erza is scary, (Name)..." Pantherlily piped in.

     "We're done, we're really done!!!" Ace exclaimed, wrapping an arm around (Name). "Yo, Prefect! I heard you'll teach Grim if he passes the exam, right?"

     "There we go again. Grim and his big mouth." Carla sighed in annoyance.

     "Yeah." (Name) retorted. "Hey, Deuce, did you copy my notes yesterday?"

     Deuce sweatdropped for a moment, but nodded afterwards, "Yeah. I did everything I could, t-thanks to your notes." He scratched the back of his head. "All we need to do is wait for the results."

     "Kufufufu~!" Grim smirked. "This test was a piece of cake for me!"

     "Hm?" Ace raised an eyebrow on Grim. "You look pretty confident for a guy who always looks like the end of the world is occurring when it comes to written exams."

     "Ha ha! This time shall be different! Once I get to Top 50, then (Name) will teach me how to use re-quip magic!" Grim chortled. "Get ready to call me the 'Great Genius Grim'! and you'll be asking me to teach you in no time!"

     "As if." Pantherlily chuckled. "I'll be the one who'll tutor you, Grim. Let's see, one day, you'll be begging to ask me to help you."

     "Hah! As if we'll do that, Grim and Lily!" Happy smirked. "I'll be known in this school as the 'Happy, the Neko-mmander'! Everyone will say 'Happy, can you teach us?', then I'll be the most intelligent student in this school!"