Prologue 2-b: The Statues

(Name)'s uniform? Oh yeah

A long sleeve, white buttoned-up polo [w/ collar], and a striped necktie

A gray sleeveless [V-neck], yellow outlined coat with 10 yellow buttons [and it was literally 5 buttons at the left and 5 buttons on the right] 

Black coat reaching her waist and ending on her wrists

Black skirt with the hem of it is a yellow dirty color, covering her upper thigh

Thigh-high socks along with black [2-inch] school shoes

● 2 black gloves in both hands

Armband on her coat's left sleeve is the Night Raven College's logo

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

~ 𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 ~

Arriving, finally, at Main Street. 7 statues greeted them, all of them had different shapes and faces...

     "Uwaaaah~ Amazing. So this is Main Street." Grim praised.

     "For the first time, I agree with you..." Carla complimented.

     "They did really work hard for this... Just like Edolas..." Happy piped in the praising conversation. "Ah! If Reedus was here, he would surely draw all of the statues!"

    "This is a good intro for your stories, (Name)..." Pantherlily said to (Name). "(Name)?"

But she wasn't listening because she is focused on the 7 statues on the sides of the pathway. The faces and the structures of their body are familiar...

     "They are similar from Grandma's villains in some of her stories... Is it just coincidence?" (Name) uttered to herself.

     "I didn't get a good look yesterday but what's with these statues? All seven of them look pretty scary..." Grim gave a chill vibe.

     "Grim, you always like saying scary~! You're a scaredy-cat!" Happy teased.

     "Eh, you're the one!" Grim pointed on Happy. "This granny looks especially snobby." He pointed at the first statue.

    "You don't know about the Queen of Hearts?" An unfamiliar voice asked Grim.

     "Queen of Hearts?" Pantherlily turned around to the owner of the voice. It was a guy, not older nor younger than (Name).

 It was a guy, not older nor younger than (Name)