Prologue 1-c: Cruel Answer │ ft. Exceeds

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

「𝐎𝐟𝐟 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝!」

     "Nyah! The heck is this!?" Grim angrily asked.

     (Name) gave Libra a stop sign, which Libra did. "Thank you, again, Libra..." She smiled at her celestial spirit.

     "Anytime, young princess..." Libra bowed before disappearing in thin air.

Back to Grim, a heart collar, but it had a hole between to fit Grim's neck. The colors of it are different on equal sides, one red and the opposite is black...

     "Laws of the Queen of Hearts Number 23: "One shall never bring a cat into a festival." He declared, putting his hand on his hips. "You being a cat means you've broken the rule. I shall have you leave at once."

     "I'm not a cat!!!" Grim complained again. "I'll burn this collar right up and..." He aimed at his neck, but... "... E, eh? I can't use my fire!"

     Riddle smirk in victory, "Hmph! You won't be using any magic until I remove the collar. Just like an ordinary cat." He mocked Grim.

     "Wh-what?! I'm not some pet!" Grim barked back.

     "Don't worry, I'd never keep a pet like you," Riddle assured Grim. "I'll take it off anyway when you get thrown out."

     Just right then, the glasses man or Azul entered the scene, "Wow, as wonderful as ever. All magic gets sealed by your Unique Magic, Riddle." He praised Riddle. A dark glint appeared on his eyes, "I want it..." He whispered, but enough for (Name) to hear.

     'This guy is insane...' (Name) thought.

     "No, I wouldn't ever want that cast on me." Azul chuckled nervously.

     "You must do something about this! It is your familiar!" Crowley scolded (Name). "Properly disciple--?!"

     "I haven't seen one like that..." (Name) pointed out, raising her pointer finger upwards in front of Crowley.

     "Eh? It's not yours?" Crowley questioned.

     "How many times do I have to tell you!" (Name) yelled at Crowley, growing an irk mark on her right cheek.

     "Y-you did?" Crowley sweatdropped. He coughed, "Anyway, let's get it out of the school at any rate. We won't turn you into a stew. For I am gracious." He snapped his fingers. "Someone help, please."

      'You're not gracious... You're an idiot...' (Name) mentally correct his last sentence.

     "Gyaaaa! Let me go! I'm going to, going to..." His mouth started to go inaudible, but the last sentence made (Name) felt sympathy. "Become the greatest magician!"

     "I kinda feel bad for him..." She whispered to herself.

     "We had a bit of trouble along the way but this brings the entrance ceremony to a close," Crowley announced. "Dormitory Heads, please show the new students back to the dormitories." He called for the Prefects.

     "Is the floating thingy count one?" (Name) placed a finger under her chin.

      "... Hm? Now that I think about it, I don't see the leader for Diasomnia, Mr. Draconia, around at all..." Crowley looked around.

     "That's no different from usual, is it?" The lion-man asked, not surprised at all.

     "What? Did nobody tell him about the ceremony?" The turban guy asked, looking surprised, unlike the lion man.