𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲!

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

"Look!" A familiar voice to the Heartfilia suddenly exclaimed.

Grunting in pain from what happened earlier, (Name) tried to stand up. She managed to sit on the ground because of the strong impact, causing for her body to get paralyzed for hours...

"(Name)!" Carla exclaimed, hugging the awaken Heartfilia.

"Carla!" (Name) chuckled, hugging the exceed back. "You're still in your human form!" She teased.

"Eh?!" Carla blurted. "Because you worry me that much!" She pouted.

"(Name)! I missed you!" Happy sobbed, flying on (Name)'s chest, again. "I thought you were gonna die!"

"Idiot!" Pantherlily smacked his head, back in his exceed form. "She can't die!"

(Name) looked on her clothes, raising an eyebrow. "Who changed me?" She asked.

"I changed you, Young Princess

"I changed you, Young Princess." A familiar pinkette appeared on her line of sight. "Aries, Taurus, and Gemini automatically had their gate closed because you lose your consciousness. They told me your dress got torn, so I used my own mana to change you."

"Virgo!" The Heartfilia smiled. "Thank you very much!" She hugged Virgo.

"I am very pleased to serve you, Young Princess." Virgo bowed before vanishing into thin air.

Smiling because of her friends help to her, she remembered something...

"Where's Riddle-senpai?" (Name) asked.

"Riddle!" Trey's voice was heard from the other side of the Rose Maze.

Carla helped (Name) to stand up, Happy lifted (Name) from the back, and Pantherlily held her hands. They got to Riddle's unconscious body, making (Name) remember all the things that she saw earlier... Was it true?

"(Name)!" Ace and Deuce hugged the Heartfilia.

"Miss Heartfilia!" Crowley clapped his hands.

"Calm down! She just woke up!" Carla badgered the two.

"(Name)-chan~! You're ok~!" Cater also joined the hug.

"Ok, that's enough." Pantherlily pulled the 3 boys away from the Heartfilia.

(Name) knelt beside Riddle, taking his hand to hers. Trey kept yelling 'Riddle' because he won't wake up. Riddle opened his eyes, one by one, just to see (Name) holding his hand...

"He's awake!" Ace exclaimed, sitting beside (Name).

"I totally panicked... I don't know what we'd have done if you didn't wake up...!" Cater confessed, holding his chest.

"What a relief. You've gained consciousness again." Crowley sighed.

Riddle sat by the help of Trey, "What in the world... have I done...?" He asked.