Your Left Twin, Helping secretly

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

The original (Name) was already in the Coral Sea, while Gemini and the others are on the way. Jade, somehow, noticed the real (Name) going to the Coral Sea, alone. He didn't bother to kidnap her or do something terrible to her, he just let her go. She knew Jade was helping her for some reason she doesn't know...

     "Hey, you guys can go without me, I forgot something!" The fake (Name) said as she ran out of the Mirror Chamber. "Just go take the picture if I haven't come back for 5 minutes!"

     "Oh, sure. Be careful!" Ace called.

     "I will!" She yelled back.

Floyd and Jade were waiting at the side of the intersection hallway, waiting for the fake (Name). As (Name) passed them, Floyd immediately covered (Name)'s mouth with a handkerchief filled with forcing sleeping drugs. The fake (Name) tried to struggle from Jade's grasp, keeping her to escape...

     "Mmgh!!! Mmgh!!!" The fake (Name) tried to wriggle free. "S-Stop!!!" As she said that, her body felt weak, paralyzing her whole body and her eyes getting heavy.

     "Is she asleep~?" Floyd asked, removing the handkerchief from his palm.

     "Yes, she is," Jade replied, carrying (Name) bridal style. "We must report this to Azul before following the others."

     "Eh~? Why~? The Museum is closed anyway~!" The right twin complained.

~ 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐦 ~ 

     "IT'S CLOSED?!" They all yelled. 

     "You didn't check it earlier?!" Carla angrily asked the real (Name). "What are you doing here, anyway?! You're here the whole time! Gemini just got kidnapped by those Leech Twins and you're just chilling here!"

     "O-Oh... Forgive me..."

     "Hey, this timing is worst..." Jack sighed.

     "The Leech Twins aren't even around so I calmed down a bit... Did they know about this?" Deuce asked.

     "Dude... I don't know either~..." Ace shook his head.

     "Their only goal is to capture (Name), right?" Lector asked. "Then... They thought that we can't manage without her. It all makes sense why they turned (Name) into a feline, so they can win!"  

     "Lector's right, but... We don't stand a chance against mermaids, right?" Pantherlily faltered.

     "We came all the way here, but now we're giving up just like that?" Jack asked.

     Ace snapped all of the sudden, "I have a plan in mind. Now let's see how many guards are there?"

(Name) swam to peek on the side, counting the mermaid guards. The cats stack up on her head, also counting. They all made a 1 finger, signaling that there is only one guard at the entrance. Ace nodded as they all swam beside the rock...

     "Wha--?! I guess even the guards underwater are mermaids as well!" Grim whispered.

     "That's, uh... Pretty obvious. Commonsense..." Deuce sweatdropped.

     "That's what Frosh thinks so too!"

     "Alright, I'll distract those mermaid guards and the boy exceeds will be here for a look-out, got it?" Ace explained. "Jack, (Name), Carla, Grim, and Deuce will go steal the picture from the Museum."