Wishes Do Come True

(Name) couldn't help, but smile as Ortho blast off through the clouds

(Name) couldn't help, but smile as Ortho blast off through the clouds. From the momentum he gathered, he almost blew the clouds away. Good thing she gave her magic power to him or else it'll be hard if someone provided it. No wonder she feels nauseous...

    "Whoa~! The clouds were almost gone because of Ortho! We can see the stars already!" Grim exclaimed.

    "Ortho broke through them with so much momentum that they just blew away..." Idia explained. He looked at (Name), she was getting paler, "Are you ok, (Name)-shi?" He whispered.

    She just gave a nod, "Yes... Yes, I am..."

Idia used (Name) as the power supply for Ortho, but also his assistant for the gear. She was the one who fixed the parts, it just made it even safer for Ortho to use the gear. He was bewildered that her design was more accurate than his...

     Back to Ortho,' My brother and (Name)-Nee-chan is amazing... I  to space...' Ortho uttered in his head. 'If I'm close to the stars, will my wish reach them? Nii-san, Deuce Spade-san, Trey Clover-san, Carla-san, Pantherlily-san, Happy-san, Lector-san, Frosh-san, Grim-san, and... (Name)-Nee-chan along with everyone else, please grant everyone's wishes!!!'

    Back to the Star Gazers, "LOOK, THERE! THAT LIGHT!" Deuce pointed at the sky.

    Trey also looked up, he was also surprised, "What in the world...?"

    "It's so pretty~!" Frosh complimented as he flew above (Name)'s head. "Right, Lector?"

    "Yeah~..." Lector nodded in agreement. Happy and Pantherlily were also amazed at the sight alone.

    "1... 2... There's more and more of them..." Deuce counted the falling stars. It was acting like a meteor shower, "It can't... Be... The wishing stars... Ortho! The wishing stars that Ortho carried are falling through the sky like shooting stars!"

    To the other students, "Eh? Eh? Something's falling from the freakin' sky?!" Ace exclaimed in shock as he looks at the sky.

    Cater immediately took his phone, "This starry sky looks so glowy~!"

    "Using the wishing stars to decorate space rather than the tree... That's against the rules," Riddle affirmed, being strict again.

    "Oh my! S-So many shooting stars!" Epel said as he stared at the sky.

    Jack nodded, "Yeah... They're very pretty. I've never seen this many before."

    Rook awed, "How beautiful... Another beauty that I have been able to see with these eyes. Tres bien~!"

    Vil huffed, "I wasn't sure how those four potatoes would fit their Starry Clothes... This location is just playing dirty."

    "This year's Star Sending is awesome!!! You think so too, right, Jamil?!" Kalim asked his vice dorm leader, nudging him.