𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐒!

Leona looks weird in chick form... He still had the tail... "Watcha looking at Leona?"

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

"I see..." Riddle nodded at Ortho's explanation. "The ghost bride has been searching for her 'Ideal Prince'. And she chose Idia as her ideal groom..." He stopped for a moment. "That's the idea, right?"

"I'm sad to admit, but yes. Idia-senpai, indeed, is the 'Ideal Prince' of the ghost bride." (Name) replied.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" They all [except Crowley, Grim, Ortho, and (Name)] burst laughing.

"What's so funny?" Grim asked.

"I-I mean! IDIA IS THE 'IDEAL PRINCE'! Pfft...! Are you serious?!" Ace replied, laughing his ass off.

"Little bride, what a great taste she has!" Cater also laughed.

"Coming out from his room at times like this, how interesting..." Azul chuckled, but received a glare from Ortho. "I mean, how poor of him."

"IT'S NOT SOMETHING TO LAUGH AT." Crowley yelled, stopping all of them from laughing. "HOW  HE'LL END UP IF HE GETS CHOSEN AS THE GHOST BRIDE'S GROOM, YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA, RIGHT?!"

"What's wrong, Headmaster?" Deuce asked. "What's with the sudden scary face?"

(Name) raised her head from her buried position, "What will happen to Idia-senpai, Headmaster? Does it effect the safety of my exceeds?"

"I-I'm afraid to say, H-Heartfilia, but it d-does..." Crowley responded, his voice trembling.

"TELL ME WHAT WILL HAPPEN!" (Name) demanded. Her atmosphere started to feel heavy, Grim immediately scampered away. "HEADMASTER! I NEED TO KNOW!"

"Marrying and being kept by the ghost at the same time. That is the same meaning as signing  contract and getting kidnapped by a dead person and following them to their world." Crowley started. "That means, if they both got married... THEIR SOULS WILL LEFT OUT FROM HIS BODY< FOLLOWING THE GIRL TO THE OTHER WORLD."

"EH?!" The first years, except (Name), yelled.

"M-My exceeds..." (Name)'s eyes widened, ruffling her hair in frustration. "T-They're my only family I had right now... S-So w-why? W-Why t-them? Who is to blame?"

"But why did her exceeds get into the situation?" Riddle asked.

"It's a tradition. If you got married and got animals or monsters as familiars or rather pets, basically those pets shall join their new owners. Heartfilia's exceeds has no choice, but to join the dead." Crowley replied [I just made this up because for 'future' consequences].

(Name)'s mind grew future possibilities of how'll she manage without them. Her eyes is changing color for some reasons, she can't hear what they're saying only an eerie wave flows through her. Not the Overblot atmosphere, instead it's a little less than that...

"I put my guard down because I never expect someone who meets the characteristics of the Princess' 'Ideal Prince' would exist in this world." Crowley confessed.

"My older brother... Is going to be a ghost?!" Ortho exclaimed.

A red aura, her re-quip magic's aura's color, began to rose from her. The side of her or nicknamed as "Villainous side" is raising from her...

(Name)'s re-quip magic's aura started to menace, swords started to appear around her. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!" She yelled, her eyes filled with anger. "IF YOU DIDN'T CUFFED MY MAGIC, MY EXCEEDS WOULD HAVE NEVER MEET SUCH KIND OF FATE!"