The Plan

I might do a lot of revisions, makes me wanna cry ;-;...

[🐍Dream Sequence🐍]

(Name) was once again Princess Jasmine in the dream. Jasmine's father was announcing her suitor, which is Prince Abab-wa...

     "Jasmine?" Ali/Aladdin called.

     "Ali! Where have you been?" (Name)/Jasmine asked as she ran to him. Ali/Aladdin looked concerned and took his hat off his head, "Jasmine, I have something to tell you."

     Jasmine/(Name) didn't let him finish his sentence and took his hand, "The whole kingdom turned up because of Father's announcement." Ali/Aladdin panicked and tried to stop her, "NO! Jasmine! Listen to me! You don't understand—" Again, she didn't mind and put the hat on his head. Pushing him outside the curtains as her father announced Prince Ali's name.

(Name) got removed off Jasmine's body and it made her widen her eyes when she saw Jafar infront of her. He was disgusted by the looks of it when he heard and saw Ali was getting announced as the suitor of Jasmine...

     "Oh, look at them! Cheering at that little pipsqueak!" The parrot yelled in disgust as well.

     Jafar turned around and smiled, looking at the lamp he finally has, "Let them cheer." He declared, rubbing the lamp. The blue genie appeared in crossed arms and is in a bad mood, "You know, Al, I'm getting really—I don't think you're him!"

     Jafar twirled the genie's end tail, "Tonight the part of Al will be played by a tall and sinister ugly man—" Jafar took the genie's beard in anger, stomping him. "I am your master now." He told the genie.

     "Genie, grant me my first wish!" He ordered, taking a close look at the genie. "I wish to rule on high as SULTAN!"

Dark clouds started appearing above the castle, looming it. Darkness took over, meanwhile the sultan's hat was being taken away from his head. A Jafar laughing behind the sultan as his clothes was taken by his wish...

     "Jafar! You vile betrayer!" The Sultan stated.

     "THAT'S SULTAN VILE BETRAYER TO YOU!"

     Ali stood up, "Oh yeah? Let's see about that!" He took his hat to look for the lamp, but it was gone. "The lamp!" He gasped in shock.

     Jafar smiled, "Finders, keepers." He snapped his fingers to the genie and ordered to take the castle to the highest top of the mountain, Ali whistled the carpet to take him to the genie. The genie, who looks sad, said, "I'm sorry, kid, I have a new master now." He told him as he placed the castle.

     "I order you to stop now, Jafar!"

     "Oh, but there are new rules, your majesty. MY RULES!" Jafar said. "I order you to bow down to me, this instant!" He ordered the two royalties. Jasmine stood up and told him, "We will never bow to you."

     "Why am I not surprised?!"

     "If you won't bow down before a sultan, then you will bow to a sorcerer!" Jafar yelled at them. He looked at genie and ordered, "GENIE! MY SECOND WISH IS TO BECOME A SORCERER TO THE WHOLE WORLD!!!"

[🐍End of Dream Sequence🐍]

     (Name) gasped as she woke up, "What was that?" She told herself as she rubbed her head. "Another weird dream, my head hurts so much. I wonder what happened to Prince Ali."

It seems that Jade brought the 2 exceeds, Happy and Pantherlily from the dorm to help...

     Jade came inside the room, "Ah, I'm glad you're awake, (Name)-san. Please wake up the other cats, me and Floyd are currently preparing something in the kitchen, if you don't mind." He gave his usual smile and left the room.

     "Are we marching to the oasis again?" She asked.

     Azul entered the room, "No, we aren't. We're waking up before that happens, (Name)." He gave her a smile and gave her clothes. "Do change as soon as possible, let's meet outside."

*With Jade

     Jade quietly entered Kalim's room and gently woke him up. "Good morning, Kalim-san," he said, placing the tea beside Kalim's bed. Kalim, who's unaware this is Jade, yawned, "Good morning... Jamil, is that you?"

    The Leech twin laughed lightly, "Unfortunately not, I'm Jade. I must say our name is quite similar in nature."

     Kalim got out of his bed, looking at Jade with a bewildered face, "Wait... What are you three doing here?" He asked, looking at the exceeds above Jade's head.

    Carla gave her usual hmph, "Isn't it obvious? We're waking you up," she seems annoyed. "I must say, you're slow." Jade was the opposite and said, "I've brought a morning tea and a couple clothes for you to change. Please take a shower, we might miss breakfast, Kalim-san." He offered his hand.

     "But Jamil? Where's Jamil?" Kalim asked. Pantherlily took him out of bed, "We can change you without him, Kalim. We're very capable to be servants for you."

     The door opened, appearing Jamil, "Kalim, it's time to—WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" He pointed at Jade and the exceeds. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN KALIM'S ROOM?!"

     "Ah, Jamil!" Azul joyfully acknowledged Jamil, entering the room as well. "How's your sleep, Jamil? I encouraged them to do your duties for today. Oh wait, for the whole break. We'll be starting to take care of Kalim until now, I must say it doesn't look too hard."

     "What?!"

     "After our talk last night, I realized who's the busiest person in the dorm!" Azul laughed. "It's you, Jamil." He added. Jade nodded in agreement, "We must have been pushed Scarabia's hospitality, that's why we thought this might be a way to turn repay such blessed hospitality." The Leech twin said as well.

     "You can call us Jamil Support Club!" Pantherlily chortled. Jamil's right eyebrow twitched in annoyance, punching the side of the wall, "O-of all things... I mean, no, you don't need to do that—"

     "I insist."

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

深海の商人